bjohnson1968 is offline Member

Hey today is my birthday!!!

Hi guys,

Really today is my birthday but thats not why I'm here

I'm courious as to whether my macros are in line I'm 5'11 202-204 depending on the time of day my body fat is 12% and looking to start a cycle in which i'll gain lean mass

These are my daily intake numbers for yesterday

CALS.-4307
    FATS-108
    CARBS.-434
    PROT.-325

Do these numbers seem decent to you all ?

I have to admit I dont follow the same diet everday to a T but my numbers are always very close to these what I'm saying is I dont eat the samefoods but reach these numbers Any help would be appreciated.
    I train 5 days a week with weights 1.5 hours and 2 days cardio where I run 1 mile

PEACE

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    whats ur tdee? oh yea--happy birthday

I come up with bmr 1953 tdee of 3027 did this online and dont really know how accurate it is. Hope this helps and thanks for the happy bday I'm 42 yrs young

cool---if ur goals are gain lean mass, depending on what ur cycle is, u could prob eat at or just above tdee ang gain---im doin the same now--500mg test e---finished week 3 and im eatin just below tdee and am up 5lbs---its early yet--- but cycle or not dont think u need to go 1300 cals over---or u def will gain alot of fat

ok my cycle will be as follows wk 1-10 test cyp @ 400mgs per wk 2 pins per kickstart with dbol @ 20 mgs wk 1-4

Now since you believe my cals to be high if I lower my cals will my carb/ fat /pro follow or whats your suggestion for lower cals and maintaining all others

I really dont want the fat my diets pretty clean no matter what I eat lots of venison/chick grains things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    ok my cycle will be as follows wk 1-10 test cyp @ 400mgs per wk 2 pins per kickstart with dbol @ 20 mgs wk 1-4

Now since you believe my cals to be high if I lower my cals will my carb/ fat /pro follow or whats your suggestion for lower cals and maintaining all others
    I really dont want the fat my diets pretty clean no matter what I eat lots of venison/chick grains things like that.
    this question makes me think u need to post ur diet to b looked at---otherwise u could b doing aas for no reason--trust me i learned the hard way

when u lower cals all macros will lower

if u dont want the fat---please post ur diet

ur diet will def dictate what ur cycle does for u---no way around it

ok this is what I ate yesterday remember I dont eat the same foods always but very similar ( i know I should just hard get that blah feeling)

Meal 1- 6 eggs 2 whole 4 whites plus 1 serving corned beef hash (normally oats here1cup)
    Meal 2 protein shake (iso mass extreme gainer)
    Meal 3 2-chicken patties 1 cup veggies 4 pierogies (usally chick breast and baked patato
    snack granola bar
    pre work out creatine and nitric oxide
    meal 4 post work out shake ( i did another iso mass extreme gainer )
    Meal 5 venison round steak cream of mushroom, pasta plain and 1 cup veggies

now generally there is one more meal of either chick fish or venison but yesterday was messed up thats why i did the two iso mass ilo a meal and straight whey protein

I also do 2400 mgs of fish oil mistle thisle gluc/chon

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    ok this is what I ate yesterday remember I dont eat the same foods always but very similar ( i know I should just hard get that blah feeling)

Meal 1- 6 eggs 2 whole 4 whites plus 1 serving corned beef hash (normally oats here1cup)
    Meal 2 protein shake (iso mass extreme gainer)
    Meal 3 2-chicken patties 1 cup veggies 4 pierogies (lly chick breast and baked patato
    snack granola bar
    pre work out creatine and nitric oxide
    meal 4 post work out shake ( i did another iso mass extreme gainer )
    Meal 5 venison round steak cream of mushroom, pasta plain and 1 cup veggies

now generally there is one more meal of either chick fish or venison but yesterday was messed up thats why i did the two iso mass ilo a meal and straight whey protein

I also do 2400 mgs of fish oil mistle thisle gluc/chon
    u know that aint 4300 cals right?

get rid of the iso mass--its bullshitt i used it for like a month gained nothin but fat----just do whey and oats------chicken patties?--whats that

post ur diet u plan on using for cycle---include all macros for each meal---

dont start that cycle till u get a diet together--and inlcude all fish oils in macros

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Happy Birthday!!

Ill put down what the plan is ( what I normally eat) I personally like the iso mass for all its factors but any way Ill get to what I generally eat

Ok here we go with what I typically consume in 1 day listed as cals/fats/carbs/pro

Meal 1-6 eggs 2 whole 4 whites (large eggs) 1 cup of oats 508/15/54/38

Meal 2-iso mass extreme gainer yogurt 1060/16/130/81

Meal 3-6 oz. chicken breast 1cup veg 385/18/4/54

Meal 4- 8 oz. venison burger baked potato 526/8/26/59

Meal 5-PWO whey protein with 16oz 2% milk 510/14.5/32/68

Meal 6- 8oz. venison burger pasta veg 806/10/50/69

These are my daily totals CALS> 3795/ FATS>81.5/CARBS>296/PRO>369

I eat this every day the only thing I change is chicken to fish or venison
    Now i forgot my pre workout which is creatine and nitric oxide which adds 195/0/44/0
    I shouldnt have used yesterday but did track the macros the extreme gainer twice probably (well defin. scued the numbers)
    Milk thistle 500 mgs fish oil 2400mgs gluc/chon 1500mgs

Thread Information