Ok guys, I am trying to set up a diet plan based off of the Milos Sarcev videos. A very good starting point and I highly reccomend looking at it. I am going to cut fat and tone up my skin. Its ironic because I have aslo stopping smoking (2 a day now) as well as soft drinks. Can't wait to get started. I know Milos said to have 8 meals a day and I am going for 5, but if this is a major flaw in my setup please let me know. here goes

7-9am, work out, treadmill jog
9am-meal 1, 3-4 egg whites, 1/2 cup beans, small amount of starchy complex carb
10am-4pm, sleep (3rd shift friday saturday sunday 11-7)
5-7pm, work out treadmill warmup, weights in the gym
7pm, meal 2 can of tuna, turkey breast sandwitch on brown wheat toast, vegetable medley
10pm, meal 3-fish/grilled chicken breast, fibrous veg celery/asparagus
1am, meal #4 same as meal #2, vegetable medley, broccoli/coliflower/carrot blend
4am-meal #5, large leafy greens salad, fruit, simple carbs

I work night shift on the weekends including friday, thats why the times are so odd looking. During the week the times will be adjusted for a normal schedule. Sleep from 11-7. I have a couple of questions about my program though. Is wheat bread ok to eat, its healthier than white bread right? Are my workouts scheduled properly with the carbs? I want to workout on an empty stomach to burn more fat. What is a complex carb and what is a simple carb? Examples of each? With my body type I am needing to get 200 grams of protein a day which equals out to 40 ounces of meat. Should I get a protein shake? I would rather eat the protein than drink it, but I know shakes are absorbed faster than food, so which is better? How much water shuld I be drinking per day, a gallon is enough right? I think these are all the questions I have. I had this typed out really nice and worded better but my computer deleted it at the last second, so please excuse the roughness. Any suggestions are highly appreciated, and I am so ready to get back on track. Thoughts?