Thread: Fat Ripping

GARY 2811 is offline New Member

Question Fat Ripping

Hi Guys & Girls - I know the diet is the most important thing!! Have tried T3, Clen & Provironum without much impact - any secrets?? THANKS!

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    fix ur diet--but its no secret

americanoak is offline Member
    Gary, in order for people to help you out on here they will ask for your stats...

height
    body fat%

then the'll ask for your maintence calories for the day and tell you to make a sample diet, etc. etc.

Here is a link that i posted yesterday of a sample diet i have created for cutting that i will be starting soon. there are also stickey threads at the top of the threads that have ways of bulking, cutting, clean bulking, etc.

1800 calorie 45/35/20 cut diet, input

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY 2811 View Post
    Hi Guys & Girls - I know the diet is the most important thing!! Have tried T3, Clen & Provironum without much impact - any secrets?? THANKS!
    You need a diet that will allow those compounds to burn stored body fat. Think of them as a fresh coat of paint on your car. Given a nice vehicle, it can really help make it pop but if the cars busted and dirty, you won't notice anything.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY 2811 View Post
    Post your diet with macros and stats. You'll be told real quick what exactly negated the impact of those drugs.

Thread Information