Whats up guys, so i need to get some opinions on what my macro's should be for a given day. I have a desk job, i dont really do a lot of physical activity or walk around that much, so should i be taking in 30-40g carbs per meal to keep my fueled during the day. My BMR is 2,098, and my TDEE is 3,251. I work out 5 days a weeek, cardio for about an hour each day, burning on average 900-1100cals. I want to cut down, i am at 216lbs right now, i want to be 200lbs, and lean. I should be taking in about 2700cals cause i am cutting, given my TDEE right? how would you guys split up my macros, say 300g protein/200g carbs/70g fat??? does that sounds good? Only thing is that im worried about, i feel i am not loosing weight fast enough, am i maybe taking in to many carbs and my body just isnt burning them off and storing them as fat cause i am in a non-active state untill i hit the gym. When i am in there though, i work hard, sweating my ass off lifting and then doing cardio. What do you all think?? i was 214lbs end of last week into the weekend, today i am 216 wtf is going on?? i thought eating 7 meals a day was going to be helping me burn weight now put it on!!!