hey guys, i have written about my diet on here, and i received comments from a bunch of people saying stick with it, its gonna work, i am on a 300g protein, 200-250carbs, 60-70g fat macro breakdown diet. I want to CUT weight, about 18 pounds......i have been eating like this for about 2 weeks almost, i was at 213 jus when i started the diet, not i am 218!! i am gaining weight, and regardless of what i do at the gym, it seem like i am eating to much! i dont get it at all, am i that sensitive to food??? i burn on average 850-1100 cals per workout jus on cardio, so i got no clue why i am not at 210 or something by now...can someone please tell me what is goin on here

BMR- 2021 TDEE 3271....3271-500 2751cals/day for cutting broken down to the macros above.

should i really keep this up or what? i am eating 6-7 meals a day, obviously all clean....please, help withj anything, words of encouragement, tips on better macros, if i gain more weight, im gonna be pissed!! i work to hard to gain it all back