JBarron is offline Member

Getting Very Cut Up With EC Stack

Idk how many of you aas users have heard of using Ephedrine, and Caffeine for cutting. But I've been using Bronkaid, and Caffeine pills 2x a day for the past 3 days.

And I have to tell you the fat is melting off, with diet and cardio I've went to about 11%bf to about 9% in almost 3 days.

The two only cost me a total of $24.00 at Walgreens. Not any sides unless you use it for long periods of time, or take to much in one day. It also keeps you in an anabolic state throughout the day so muscle loss is at minimum while on a caloric cut.

If anyone is looking for a conventional way to cut quickly and easy I suggest checking these two things out. However this goes along with proper diet and training.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    How much are you taking of each?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    2% fat in 3 days! is that possible?......

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    2% fat in 3 days! is that possible?......
    Dont know!!!! But wish it was true.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    please say you are joking?

2%??

well based off of your profile, your 176, so 2% would be 3.5 lbs of pure fat.. in three days? that means you burnt 12,300 calories over your three day calorie intake..

now I have no doubt you can lose lots of weight in a short time, but not pure fat.

if you did lose 3.5pounds in 3days then you did it very unhealthy. and lost muscle too.

Ok, I started a cut about a week in a half ago, things were moving pretty slow.

I started taking the the ec about three in half days ago, from then on I have went down a point or 2 in bf% imo.

I do my lifting routine throughout the week and keep the cardio at about 4 days a week. That is about 20 mins or H.I.I.T and I go pretty hard.

Again, I'm not measuring bf with anything except with what I see in the mirror, but my abs are clearly visible now, obliques showing up nicely, muscle striations alot more visible as well, lower abdomen bulge is wiped away.

I could be wrong in saying 2% bf in around 3 days, but by the looks of things I don't really doubt it. What surprises me the most, I take the two about 30 mins before lifting, my lifts have been solid, no drop in weight or reps since my cut has began. I don't think I've lost any muscle due to this fact, and if I have it has been minimal.

And yes as mentioned by someone above from former attempts at cutting when increasing my cardio by a good amount I do burn fat fairly easy.

Again I just posted this thread to let others know how well the two are working as far as fat burning, I'm not trying to brag or anything and everything I'm saying is coming with 100% honesty from me.

I take 1 200mg caffeine tab and 1 25mg Ephedrine (in the form of bronkaid) 2 times a day if I'm just lifting

3 times a day if I'm doing cardio after workout.
    Last edited by JBarron; 04-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.

please don't get down.. but its mostly water weight...

EC does work great and it is one of the best fat lose and work out stacks you can make (by the way have you tried adding asprin?)... its just so many people look at the rapid water lose and mistake it with pure fat lose... 3 pounds of pure fat in a week would be alot of fat, and you are already a very slim person based on your stats...

keep up the good work

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Ok, I started a cut about a week in a half ago, things were moving pretty slow.

I started taking the the ec about three in half days ago, from then on I have went down a point or 2 in bf% imo.

I do my lifting routine throughout the week and keep the cardio at about 4 days a week. That is about 20 mins or H.I.I.T and I go pretty hard.

Again, I'm not measuring bf with anything except with what I see in the mirror, but my abs are clearly visible now, obliques showing up nicely, muscle striations alot more visible as well, lower abdomen bulge is wiped away.

I could be wrong in saying 2% bf in around a week, but by the looks of things I don't really doubt it. What surprises me the most, I take the two about 30 mins before lifting, my lifts have been solid, no drop in weight or reps since my cut has began. I don't think I've lost any muscle due to this fact, and if I have it has been minimal.

And yes as mentioned by someone above from former attempts at cutting when increasing my cardio by a good amount I do burn fat fairly easy.

Again I just posted this thread to let others know how well the two are working as far as fat burning, I'm not trying to brag or anything and everything I'm saying is coming with 100% honesty from me.

I take 1 200mg caffeine tab and 1 25mg Ephedrine (in the form of bronkaid) 2 times a day if I'm just lifting

3 times a day if I'm doing cardio after workout.
    I will go with "you are wrong".

I mean we all know looking in the mirror and guessing is by far the most accurate way to judge bodyfat percentage.

no its not the most accurate, but I wouldn't put it any higher then 10%.

Either way inaccurate or not the stuff works really good, and I've seen really good changes..
    Last edited by JBarron; 04-10-2010 at 06:56 PM.

frodo89 is offline Junior Member
    no its not the most accurate, but I wouldn't put it any higher then 10%.

Either way inaccurate or not the stuff works really good, and I've seen really good changes..
    I am very intrigued I have never heard of this EC stack, do any of you have any links to the science behind it or some stack suggestions. I mite as well read up on my cutting literature while winter is coming up, so when summer hits in Aus I'll be looking pretty defined

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    go to the supp and QA section, type ECA in the search functions,,,im sure youl have loads of reading to do......

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Who has used both EC and ECA? I would like a comparison in how much the asprin helped out.

I've read aspirin really isn't necessary unless you have fairly high bf%

I haven't been taking aspirin with it and everything has been fine.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    You wish dude !!!! But hey if you wanna believe it to keep you motivated, do it !! Keep doing what your doing.

good luck

I've read aspirin really isn't necessary unless you have fairly high bf%

I haven't been taking aspirin with it and everything has been fine.
    i just started an ECA stack. not sure if the Asprin is 100% needed, not sure.. but everybody swears by it so i am using it too

this is my first time ever doing an ECA stack.

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    i just started an ECA stack. not sure if the Asprin is 100% needed, not sure.. but everybody swears by it so i am using it too

this is my first time ever doing an ECA stack.
    How much you taking a day, and what are you using for ephedrine?

Thread Information