MICHAELD17 is offline New Member

Tell me a good way to burn fat quick

So I'm holding off on my cycle. I'm too fat I currently am 5'10 203 my bf is around18-20%I started doing my incline for 40-60minutes and boy I burned out like 700 cals. What should my intake be?? I currently am siiting at about 1900cals with shakes and and around 100grams of carbs 50grams of fat and 180grams of real food protein. Let me know what you think I'm calling this venture the program.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Cut calories and do cardio.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ X2. If you really want help, post up your diet with proper macro information and your personal info (TDEE, etc) and people will help you tweak it.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Lots of CARDIO!!!!!!!!

Can I'm going to sound like a lame what is TDEE Etc... I've been working my diet through fitday. But I don't know how to put it in Macro. Teach My body fat is weigh to hi. I used one of those things you hold in your hands. Not good

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Np bro, TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure - basically it's your maintenance calories, the amount of calories you need to consume in 1 day where you will neither gain nor lose weight. Once you know that number, we can adjust calories to reach your goal.

There are many online calculators that can give you a decent estimate. There are formulas where you can plug in your own values and get even more accurate - Katch-McArdle being the better of the 2. I don't have the info handy but others do and i'm sure will post it up. For now, search for a TDEE online calculator, work it out and post back when you have the info.

Thank you sir will do. Going to do some up hill treead mill now. I will look it up when I get back

TDEE Looks to be at 2904.00. So when I got my Body fat tested I think it was just a BMI test it came out too be about 27% which didn't seem correct. First question is that possible for a 5'10 203 pound man?? The other is where should I go to get my Body fat done. I know of a gym here who will do the full on fat kid inspection for 29 bucks. IS it worth it?

I'm also doing a cleanse diet. Some women shit I got from Gnc. It's wroking. I lost 2 pounds in 3 days. But I'm not eating much maybe 750-950cals in real food and about 80-100 grams of proteing then the shakes are about 700 cals with 40 grams of protein Milk Banna an shake mix. Sorry my post is a bit choppy. Just trying to figure all this out so I can look like a 15 year old gymnaist. Thanks for all your help

stang is offline Associate Member
    check for a place that has the bod pod it's the best at checking b/f nfl uses it for the nfl draft. do a search in you area and see if anyone has it

Thread Information