Thread: Diet Problems!!

SmithRacing00x is offline New Member

Diet Problems!!

I need to loose some weight. I am currently 210 at 5'9. When I returned home from Iraq I was in great shape.

I have been having some major problems with the things that happened to me over there and I have let my self go.

I was diagnosed with PTSD and I can not work. I have some personality issues now because of it. I think if I get myself back into better shape it will help out alot.

The problem is that I eat when I am not hungry. It seems that I use food to take my mind off of things. I think this will get better because my DR put me on some medications to help with it.

Also my testosterone was low and I have been given some patches to help with it. I am on androderm 5mg 24hour patches.

I am gonna start a diet starting tomorrow. I plan to eat alot of tuna with egg whites and lite mayo.

It I eat that for break feast and lunch will that help. I am also addicted to soft drinks. I can drink a 6 pack of 20oz Pepsi's daily. But I have been having really bad acid reflux and I have slowed down with that these past couple of days.

I plan to make take notes of my progress record what my weight loss is.

Any information would be greatful on how to keep my motivation up. I seem to lack it at times.

SmithRacing00x is offline New Member
    Also are there any supplements that may be helpful to me.

YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithRacing00x View Post
    Also are there any supplements that may be helpful to me.
    It's not what to take, it's what to eat.

YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member
    I hate to sound like I'm not helping - but you should read the stickies at the top of this diet thread. There's a lot to learn in your position. I used to barely know anything and just eat things because they contained protein, then I started researching on this forum and watched the videos in one of the stickies by Milos Sarcev and learned a great deal.
    Now, I feel my diet is perfect.

Thread Information