frank4242 is offline Junior Member

THANKS TO RAMBO, but need help

thanks rambo for the how to cut thread. but.. i plan to follow it for about 3 months but have some questions... the lean protein... say i was to use chicken... how many ounces of chicken? and what size portion of veggies? also would i leave it the same for the meals if i work out in the morning times before my first meal? also when should i eat my first meal and when should i eat my last? thanks

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

*Reminder: This is a PRIMER. It’s not mean to be comprehensive.

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbh4242 View Post
    thanks rambo for the how to cut thread. but.. i plan to follow it for about 3 months but have some questions... the lean protein... say i was to use chicken... how many ounces of chicken? and what size portion of veggies? also would i leave it the same for the meals if i work out in the morning times before my first meal? also when should i eat my first meal and when should i eat my last? thanks
    the amount of chicken/vegies all depend on how much calories/protein you want. The nutritional info should be on the packet or even on internet.
    Eat your first meal as soon as you wake, and eat your last, (slow digesting protein) right before you sleep.

Thread Information