I'm 30 years old, 185 weight, about 13%Bf and I have been STUCK at that % for a long time. I just started my first AAS cycle which is 2 weeks dbol 12 weeks test e and I'm on week 6. I have gained about 18 lb so far, stayed about the same % and am feeling great. After my cycle I am really going to be focused on cutting the fat and being under 10% or having decent abs.

My question is will my diet/workout below allow me to do this or does it need to be tweaked more.

M-F
1/4 cup oatmeal with Stevia 1 egg, 1 egg white slice of Turkey meat
Workout
Protein Shake (3 scoops myoplex)
(Chicken Breast, Veggies mac n cheese), or (chicken salad with a little italian dressing), or (Turkey wrap with carrots and a pickle)
Body for Life meal (a meal from his book generally a lean 50/50 carb/protein
A little bit of left overs from dinner
1 scoop of casin protein from GNC

Saturday is my cheat day, I generally don't go crazy but a typical day may be: Ham egg cheese bagel, home Grilled burger with cheese and a few chips, small serving of apps and steak dinner on the town.

Sunday is typically a body for life cooking day. Start the day with oatmeal, turkey burger for lunch, and healthy cooked chicken fajitas for dinner.

I do booze it up a bit on the weekends with captain diets.

Workouts will consist of lifting mon - fri with atleast 20 min of cardio every day and 2 days I will be doing that as well as a long run (training for a race)

Keeping in mind that I'm not trying to be a pro body builder, I just want to get under that 10% mark. Do I need to be more strict and if so where would you recommend I start?

Hopefully my minor tweaks are getting me close. I know I will have to cut the calories more after aas but until then I was hoping this was close to ok for my specific goals.