Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    n00bs's Avatar
    n00bs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    819
    He said the same thing on the other board..

    An intelligent person just owuldnt come back, clearly he wants attention...

    Like a child.

  2. #42
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    noles what are u taking about just go away u didnt add to my diet ? now that there is a fight u wanna stick your nose in too wtf is wrong with people i was not rude dec was the one who started it he seen i changed my post and explained my self better i wasnt rude when danimal said my goals r not possible i then explained myself more to him and that was that then the fool wanna come be rude on my post **** that shit
    relax bro, where all here to help. Yes declan's comment may have not have helped but theres no need to go retaliate like that.

  3. #43
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    166
    noobs go away u idiot lil girl im done with this forum hard to get any good help most of the times anyway so many heros on here i tell ya thats the last from me

  4. #44
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    noobs go away u idiot lil girl im done with this forum hard to get any good help most of the times anyway so many heros on here i tell ya thats the last from me
    then as I suggested, log out and don't log back in. have some self control. n00bs is one of the most helpful new members we have had in a long time, perhaps you could learn from that.

  5. #45
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    relax bro, where all here to help. Yes declan's comment may have not have helped but theres no need to go retaliate like that.
    and why is that? if someone entering this game doesnt even know the bare basics they need to re-assess what they are doing, i mean, fat to muscle? come on.
    are you the only one in this thread that cant see that person has severe problems?

  6. #46
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    noobs go away u idiot lil girl im done with this forum hard to get any good help most of the times anyway so many heros on here i tell ya thats the last from me
    thts what happens when your childish and unliked

  7. #47
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    166
    ......
    Last edited by brent_brent; 07-18-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: dont want to be on the forum

  8. #48
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    and why is that? if someone entering this game doesnt even know the bare basics they need to re-assess what they are doing, i mean, fat to muscle? come on.
    are you the only one in this thread that cant see that person has severe problems?
    lol i do see he has alot of problems, especially looking at his previous threads.

  9. #49
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    oi kunt i ****ing told u i didnt explain myself properly and i had changed my post ur dwelling in the past now fuk off
    charming, thought we'd heard the last of you pet?

  10. #50
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    oi kunt i ****ing told u i didnt explain myself properly and i had changed my post ur dwelling in the past now fuk off
    enough already, you said it was your last post earlier, have some self respect and walk away.


    to everyone else, let the thread die, this is going nowhere.

  11. #51
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    lol i do see he has alot of problems, especially looking at his previous threads.
    yep, u should see the pm's im gettin lol, i think he's gona self implode shortly! anyways enough is enough, im out

  12. #52
    stevey_6t9's Avatar
    stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yep, u should see the pm's im gettin lol, i think he's gona self implode shortly! anyways enough is enough, im out
    lol!

    look at the tags also.

  13. #53
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    lol!

    look at the tags also.
    oh classic!!!!! lmao

  14. #54
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    166
    hahaha funny how bout lock the topic then hey while u r there delete me from this forum not just ban me delete me and my info im sure u guys can do that or not??

  15. #55
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    hahaha funny how bout lock the topic then hey while u r there delete me from this forum not just ban me delete me and my info im sure u guys can do that or not??
    do you lack the self control to simply log out and stop responding? be the bigger man and just walk away.

  16. #56
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    166
    ur telling me what about the other rude people the crap im copping now is so unfair lock the topic or delete me

  17. #57
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    ur telling me what about the other rude people the crap im copping now is so unfair lock the topic or delete me
    log out

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    yur mom's house
    Posts
    506
    Oh my word, anyone that immature has no business even thinking about gear

  19. #59
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,336
    lets not get this started again. this thread needs to die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •