Jfew44 is offline Senior Member

No appetite help!

Background: I'm on my 5th? cycle. 400mgs test e, 500mgs deca /week. I was planning on making this a bulking cycle. However; I am never hungry. I have cut up more in the first 5 weeks of this cycle than any other compounds I have used. Clen , tren , prop. Doing very little cardio. I'm just never hungry I basically have to force myself to eat. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the cycle so far, just looking for more bulk than cut. Any thoughts on an appetite enhancer? B12 or similar? Thanks

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    There's a similar thread in this section about increasing appetite. However, my best advice is simply to man up and force it. In a matter of weeks your body will adjust and i'm willing to bet you'll start to get hungry right around the time you're supposed to eat, assuming you follow a strict schedule. How many kcal/day are we talking about here? What are your stats?

6'3", 230. 9% bf. I'm trying to get more than 4500 down/day

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    At those stats, I can't believe 4500/day is that tough for you! Stop being a pu$$y! LoL jk bro, but seriously - you will adjust, you just need to 'force' feed yourself for a few weeks. Are you sure 4500 is what you need to grow? What is your TDEE?

Sorry my computer is broke I got it all saved on there. It was around 4000 for maintainance at 230 I believe. B12? Other OTC meds?

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I don't have trouble downing those kind of cals on cycle. Off-cylce either really but I'm constantly starving on test even when putting down 6000 plus (getting baked and eating 5 steaks and 2 bags of mixed nuts in bed and such) and you're 20 lbs. heavier than me at the same bf%!!! How much water do you drink? I think the fact that i consistently down 2 gals every day has made my stomach a bottomless pit.

I'll try drinking more water thanks bro

1stofaseries is offline New Member
    i think the getting baked and handling steaks is a good start!

fleck is offline Associate Member
    I think it may be a bit uncormfortable at first but if you eat as much as you can, little and often then that would get your body used to burning off more calories.
    After time you will become more hungry on a regular basis and what would have filled you up before, will now leave you less full and wanting more food.
    You may gain more body fat doing this but if its the only way youll be able to get more hungry and youll be able to burn off a little extra bodyfat easy enough. At the end of it, with good workouts and sensible nutrition you will see your self gaining weight. All the best.
    Last edited by fleck; 08-28-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Are you just tired of eating the same thing over and over? I know that happens to me from time to time. Boredom. I have to change up my meal plan.

Just an outside the box thought.

Thread Information