SuperBird is offline Associate Member

just now. totally accidently found a righteous tuna fix.

some know im in asia. and im remote to anything commercial. and all i have is 8 cans of tuna, and a couple bags of 10lb whey. some water. crystal lite. and orange juice. oh, and oatmeal, honey, and half a bag of raisins. thats it. thats all.

im thinking, man, im still recovering from my food poisoning and i just can pallet another can of tuna right now.

so.... remember theres nothing near me western or commercial. so i order two small (small) bowls of tomato tortilla soup to be delivered to me from a food joint not too far away. 5.00 dollars. hahaha 5 bucks for 2 bowls of soup the size of tea cups. no kiddin. in this soup is tomato cream, corn, garlic and some weeds of some sort. but i still never found tortilla in there.

im sitting here thinking man, i really need protein today. it dawned on me...... dump the tuna into the soup. bingo, this is a culinary masterpiece !!! i really cant convey how good this is. so from now on, three or four nights a week i will order this soup and dump my tuna right in it. honestly it tastes more like a spicy tomato chowder soup.... i cant taste the tuna at all.... any.

so for anyone out there that wants to add another tuna recipe..... grab a can of tomato cream soup and dump it in there. nice, add some pepper. im also going to grab some tomato juice and pepper/salt and warm it up and blend it with the tuna (solid protein warm shake). seems like tomatos and tuna have a lovely friendship.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 09-07-2010 at 01:52 AM.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I just put a shit load of lemon and a little salt and scarf it down since i hate mayo cant stand the stuff. Tuna soup lol ill have to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    . Tuna soup lol ill have to give it a try.
    yea. seriously. just try it. tomato soup or creamy tomato and pepper, with a can of tuna. this is a winner to me. the best part is my body didnt realize i was eating ANOTHER can of tuna. i cant even taste it.

im seriously going to start doing warm tomato juice and tuna shakes with a shake of pepper. tomato and tuna is excellent

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Sounds disgusting, but i'm feeling compelled to try it!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Sounds disgusting, but i'm feeling compelled to try it!
    its only in these dark moments that some surprisingly satisfying ideas are born.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    DRINKIN A WARM TUNA SHAKE I'M GONNA BARF

rabbit229 is offline Junior Member
    bet its grate with some tabasco sauce

digismash is offline Associate Member
    some mix it with BBQ sauce, says it taste like BBQ pork, havent tried it though lol

elcrisp76 is offline Junior Member
    I've tried bbq sauce, thought it was revolting...

In Australia we've got a take-out Portuguese chicken store called Nandos.. They sell a tomato, onion, and chilli-based hot-sauce called peri-peri.. Man that stuff is awesome!

I work my way through a lot of tuna, nearly every meal, a bulk of it with extra spicy peri-peri and some lemon juice... Cheap and damn good!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I like to take my tuna, add some steak, then not eat the tuna at all... haha. Glad you found a good recipe in that situation you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit229 View Post
    bet its grate with some tabasco sauce
    Good call, ive got hotsauce here, i'll be adding some pete here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by digismash View Post
    some mix it with BBQ sauce, says it taste like BBQ pork, havent tried it though lol
    actually it does taste like pork if you use the RIGHT sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by elcrisp76 View Post
    I've tried bbq sauce, thought it was revolting...
    They sell a tomato, onion, and chilli-based hot-sauce called peri-peri.. Man that stuff is awesome! extra spicy peri-peri and some lemon juice... Cheap and damn good!
    THATS THE KEY.... SWEET BBQ sauce tastes like garbage with tuna, you have to use the MUSTARD HORSERADISH based tomato BBQ sauce and then its very good. Materpiece BBQ sauce tastes like ass with tuna, its too sweet. the key with tuna is that your mix isnt sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I like to take my tuna, add some steak, then not eat the tuna at all... haha. Glad you found a good recipe in that situation you are in.
    problem is here where im at right now...... tuna is my steak. if i buy imported meat here, my teeth hurt all night. they lie and sell rump as tenderloin. yaaaaaay you wacky asians.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i just had to share it. i want you to really understand the goodness involved here. i dont think you can fully comprehend the degree of mouthwatering sensation ive produced here. so i have implemented these LICKEM.JPEGS (L.Pegs). you can actually taste the goodness right there from the comfort of your own workstation chair. although, you may want to clean your screen before scrolling down, i dont suggest lickin your screen prior to a good wipe down.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I feel so bad for you bro.

its 414am. dont feel too bad...... i just got up to chug my protein. in about five hours my girlfriend will be here, and it will be her turn. just consider me the refinery... and she gets the final product. i'll finish it off with a swig of honey so she gets a sweet reward for all her work.

see, getting up for a protein fix every few hours isnt bad. i laugh easier in this twilight hours. i know your eyeballin that tuna soup. just do it man, give in to those 45grms of goodness and try it. back to bed..........

Thread Information