shadowlid is offline Associate Member

Fasting to lose weight fast?

Im wanting to lose weight fast. I dont care about losing muscle because i have little of it anyways. Though i will try to keep what i have. So if i fast like today i have not ate anything except a protein shake i got 225gram of protein like <20 crabs and 2grams fat. Then in the morning im gonna go hit the gym for about 2 hours. Im going to do the same thing tomorrow. My body will have to use my fat as fuel correct and as long as i pump plenty of protein and amino acids in my body i should keep muscle lose to a minimum.

Im 215-220 22%bf

and im shooting for 185.

Or 12% bf or lower. So i can start bulking.

Is there any right way to do a fast. I know my body will start trying to store any food i eat as fat and my metabolism will slow down. But im not gonna eat anything except protein shakes.
    This way there is no nutrition for my body to store.
    Can my body go into any type of shock i feel fine right now no problems just knocked out some pre clac hw. Could my sugar get off really bad or anything. I am not diabetic. I dont want to do anything that is gonna kill me.

If i did this for one week how much fat do you think i could lose.

P.S. Im taking a multi vitamin, and i am taking flax oil, also i am taking a energy pill to keep me going.

No bias here. Will this work. Could there be any sever side effects?

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    Don't do it man, you are going on an unhealthy road that is bound to screw your metabolism.

???? Permanent damage?

Back in high school i would only eat one meal a day after i got home like 1 tuna sandwich. I would play basket ball for 2-3hrs every day. Lost 40lbs in 3 months this way.

Do you have any research to back this up? I mean i want to lose this fat fast. But i dont want to do any permanent damage. If its not healthy then i will not do it. But if it can be done safely then i want to do it.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your not going to be utilizing fat for fuel,

so the scale will read lighter but you wont notice much change in th mirror because yoiu will be loosing mainly muscle and not fat.

Stick with what works, 6 meals a day excersize and cardio

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlid View Post
    Do you have any research to back this up?
    Really? Google is your friend.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    It's a bad idea. All you'll do is slow your metabolism to a crawl, and when you start eating like a normal person again (which you will inevitably) your body will be that much more sensitive to storing fat. Don't do it!

RGR. 6 meals a day. Ill make a diet today .

Thread Information