Renfro9860 is offline New Member

18 yo need bulking tips! thanks! :)

hi, im trying to find the fastest way to gain bulk muscle mass but havnt found a speedy way naturally so any suggestions r great!

age-18
    height-6'3
    weight-180

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    ok, well everyone on here is gonna tell you not to do any steroids right now. youre too young, not enough natural muscle. you need to eat. you look like a hardgainer, so you just need to pack down as much food as you can handle, then eat some more on top of that. go to the diet section and look at the stickies at the top and read the "how to bulk" thread. that should give you a pretty good start in the right direction.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

This belongs in the diet section, I'll have it moved for you.

In the meantime... eat.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    be a food shoveler. my mother loved me because i was her oven cleaner, every drop of food left i shoveled down.

at your age, your test levels, and your appetite you will make serious use of diet. serious use of food and protein. at 18 i ate could survive on pure garbage and not gain a pound of fat. not even.

so if you get confortable with shoveling mass quantities of high proteins and even all the carbs and things like peter pan creamy sandwiches and lots of ice cold milk (my favorite growing up) you can make a killer foundation and build to continue on if you realize hey, you can do this without AAS down the road. after youve mastered that diet thing altogether.

AAS is my personal choice, but i put in the natural diet and supplement time before age 24. and made killer gains.

i would chew through the neck of the devil himself to be 18 again and on a 100 percent supplement and high protein diet regimen. WITHOUT AAS. wow, a balanced system again......... what a thought.

Ultimate Bulking> Extreme Gains. Potent
    Ultimate Cycle with Thai 50, Thai 25, Dura-50, and Primo-Extreme Muscle Gain of 30 to 40 lbs. Big Strength Increase **Best
    1 Free Strol-V With Purchase
    270 tabs

^^^^^thats what ive been looking at, and what ive really been thinking about is just doing that for one 6-8 week cycle to boost my gains then go all natural after that. What do you guys think about that? what would my affects/deffects be? thank you guys for all the help

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    respectfully........ no. *opinion only* Im not perfect..... i only look perfect on t.v. - Feed your body a regimen that it will keep and learn to maintain and develop a map. later thats where your muscle memory comes in everytime you go back to lifting weights. and the body says, hey.... we know whats getting ready to happen, and then responds. you dont want it looking for those little bottles you wont ever decide to do again.

just go with protein.... no mega mass garbage. Monster BCAAs. typical amino packs. glutamine. big numbers. creatine. casein.... learn to feed at night. never let your body go catabolic.

then pound down all your meats and veggies. and enjoy the fact that you are 18 and pack down plenty of pastas. naturally youll start to feel when its time to cut that stuff out. one month when i hit 22 i started bailing on all the hotcakes, and poptarts. but i learned how to be an extreme eater first. 8 times a day. remember, your 18 with HIGH METABOLISM AND HIGH TEST already. make use of that. enjoy it. take your time to develop. youll be more solid, disciplined and better foundation-ed in the long run.

sounds blah i know, but i did it that exact same way myself. and if i could go back and do it over, i wouldnt change a thing. i had such good results, its because of that after 5 years... that my friends said man you should do some gear and REALLY bust out. i dont regret it at all, i just wouldnt change my path any. its all worked out nicely.

i just think its cool that you are sharp minded enough to start this thing out right. be proud your not a dense meathead that doesnt listen to anyone and says F'it.... just shut it up and give me some gear, im a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfro9860 View Post
    Ultimate Bulking> Extreme Gains. Potent
    Ultimate Cycle with Thai 50, Thai 25, Dura-50, and Primo-Extreme Muscle Gain of 30 to 40 lbs. Big Strength Increase **Best
    1 Free Strol-V With Purchase
    270 tabs

^^^^^thats what ive been looking at, and what ive really been thinking about is just doing that for one 6-8 week cycle to boost my gains then go all natural after that. What do you guys think about that? what would my affects/deffects be? thank you guys for all the help

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

do the tabs i mentioned cause the problems with your dick? i was thinking thats DECA ?

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    With all due respect, you have no business even thinking about a cycle.

You have no diet, you have no plan, you're 18, and you have a shit ton to learn before crossing that bridge.

Absolutely not. Not today, not tomorrow, not anytime soon....

I'm serious.

im interested in this because a friend of mine was at 190Ibs at the start of a summer and by the end of it he was at 235ibs of purely muscle gained.

That comment is exactly why you have no business discussing this anymore.

Completely asinine.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    u just need to eat man.. plaine and simple. Your not eating enough. How do you expect to get big even while on cycle if you dont eat

i do eat, alot! more than the 26 and 28 yr olds i work with that weigh over 220 and i take whey protein and workout just about every day, i just cant seem to gain weight like i want, ive never gotten past 185.

Hire a nutritionist.

i do eat, alot! more than the 26 and 28 yr olds i work with that weigh over 220 and i take whey protein and workout just about every day, i just cant seem to gain weight like i want, ive never gotten past 185.
    Ok. I'll cut you deal. You write out your dirt meal by meal. Including thr macros of each and if it's truly a 'whole lot more" than it should be to gain sufficient weight, I'll subscribe to a cycle for you

Your training schedule too please.

i guess he just completely ignored my post. lol. hell im 19, and yes ive done a couple cycles. i wish i hadnt, cause even though i felt like superman, i lost it all fairly quickly because i didnt have a good base for it. i thought 160 was my body's max potential. anyways, i highly doubt your eating enough. you prolly havent given yourself time to adjust to the mass amounts of food. if you start eating more than your accustomed to, then you will feel like you eat SO much, but you still arent enough to gain muscle. just keep packing until you see results. STEROIDS WILL DO NOTHING IF YOU ARENT EATING ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    Ok. I'll cut you deal. You write out your dirt meal by meal. Including thr macros of each and if it's truly a 'whole lot more" than it should be to gain sufficient weight, I'll subscribe to a cycle for you
    Not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Not a good idea.
    Cmon bro - your assuming he has a diet ith sufficient calories and is prime for building muscle.

Ok fine, I'll give you the title to my car....better?

Hell will freeze over first was my point....

well, he could have also written you out an outrageous diet or go copy someones who is slamming down 4-5000 calories a day, just so you would write him out a cycle plan. but yeah i know that he aint taking in enough for sh!t

I don't have a set diet, really I just eat alot of whatever I can get my hands on lol. Alot of lean meat, fatty meat, and pasta/noodles tho. I'm going to be on a good workout schedual in the next week, as of now it's just the basics with freeweights n the gym. 1h to 1 1/2hrs daily. I can't workout as hard as I'd like because I don't have a workout partner but would like one if anyone lives n tahlequah Oklahoma . But truthfully and honestly what would most likely happen if I did one 4 week cycle then went all natural with taking protein shakes mixed with eggs daily? Working out hard every day.

I don't have a set diet, really I just eat alot of whatever I can get my hands on lol. Alot of lean meat, fatty meat, and pasta/noodles tho. I'm going to be on a good workout schedual in the next week, as of now it's just the basics with freeweights n the gym. 1h to 1 1/2hrs daily. I can't workout as hard as I'd like because I don't have a workout partner but would like one if anyone lives n tahlequah Oklahoma . But truthfully and honestly what would most likely happen if I did one 4 week cycle then went all natural with taking protein shakes mixed with eggs daily? Working out hard every day.
    AND....you guys doubted me...

C'mon, I've been in this game for too long

Ok...fine...ONLY if you go the Rocky route and drink the eggs right from the shell - and then crush the glass on your forehead and scream "ME STRONG!"

GoNoles99 is offline Junior Member
    What a train wreck.

I'm 19 and came here a little while ago interested in steroids . Then I found the diet section and realized how poorly I was eating. I'm now eating much better and I have seen great gains. Both strength-wise in the gym and in fat loss.

Not only is someone our age not ready for steroids physically, it's obvious you have no idea what you are getting into. Some people have great genetics and got lucky. You can't look at every person bigger than you and use that as your reason for taking roids.

Also you're lifting weights 1-1.5 hours every day? You're not getting anywhere near enough rest.

Quote Originally Posted by GoNoles99 View Post
    What a train wreck.

I'm 19 and came here a little while ago interested in steroids . Then I found the diet section and realized how poorly I was eating. I'm now eating much better and I have seen great gains. Both strength-wise in the gym and in fat loss.

Not only is someone our age not ready for steroids physically, it's obvious you have no idea what you are getting into. Some people have great genetics and got lucky. You can't look at every person bigger than you and use that as your reason for taking roids.

Also you're lifting weights 1-1.5 hours every day? You're not getting anywhere near enough rest.

Good to see that this board helped you see the light.

YOu'll be better off for it bro.

Sorry to see you are a noles fan -

Go Bucks....

Only playn'

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    AND....you guys doubted me...

C'mon, I've been in this game for too long
    ^^^ hahahaha!!! I knew what you meant when you posted that. He was clueless and you saw it and called him out on it.

You were 100% on that one.

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    Listen there is not one person here that will tell you that cycling is a good choice for you unless they are going to profit off of it (dealer). You are young and just want the reasurance from some guys that know about cycling. You are barking up the wrong tree! and that friend you're talking about wait a while and see how much of that not so hard earned gain he keeps!

I hope you realize that AAS are not the answer for you, but it is really hard to explain that to a teen that all ready has his mind made up. Just sit back and think maybe all these people telling me the same thing have a point.

Good luck kid.

O_wn is offline New Member
    ha. i remember when i ate "a lot" at 6'2 155 lbs. trust me, you dont eat enough. i got to 190 at 8% bf in two years naturally by actually eating a lot and working out right. When i woke up in the morning i was so full my stomach hurt, so i ate more. i'd usually puke a couple times a week from over eating and trying to find a medium. i crapped like 3-4 times a day.

you dont eat a lot. a whole red barron pizza or mcdonalds cheeseburger isnt shit. i'm so glad that i was convinced steriods were a bad idea at a young age. although 23ish isnt ideal for a cycle, i still waited until i had a good bit of natural mass and training under my belt.

good luck. it sucks seeing people that are a lot bigger than you. shit i was your height and 155lbs when i started working out. i got shit from everyone. working out with 85 lbs on the bench. **** them because i'm bigger than they are now.
    Last edited by O_wn; 09-14-2010 at 07:00 PM.

Sucks going from being in high school were I actually felt I was doing alright at 240 bench to being out of hs and feeling small as shit around all these guys at the gym! Lol

Sucks going from being in high school were I actually felt I was doing alright at 240 bench to being out of hs and feeling small as shit around all these guys at the gym! Lol
    Worry about yourself, not others. Being concerned with everyone else besides yourself will only lead to disappointment.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    AAS is definitely out of the question at this point.

Your best bet for gaining mass at this point is to start reading the stickies in the diet forum, as well as browsing the diet forum for threads similar to yours.

Get a diet plan up, and get it critiqued.

Starting a thread in the workout section is a good idea too.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I know i'm late to this circus, but I just wanted to echo the sentiments of everybody above. To take it a step further, forget the fact that you have no diet plan. Forget the assumption that most of us have that you probably don't train optimally. At 18 years old, you aren't even through growing yet and AAS can be VERY dangerous for you - i'm talking about stunting growth as your plates aren't completely fused yet. You will screw yourself up BIGTIME, for life. It's not reversible damage, and i'm serious bro.

On top of it all, at 18 you should have PLENTY of natural testosterone available. So take advantage of your youth like I and so many others didn't, and work with what you have naturally. Educate yourself on diet and nutrition, and revisit the AAS idea when you're 25, if you still feel the need.

dasssboot is offline New Member
    Renfro i wouldnt touch AAS right now. As everyone here is telling you just eat a shit load... You can look at my little cousins friends who thought they where tough when they juiced at 18. One kid has gyno (had surgery 2 times cause of it and is going for a 3rd soon). Another kid has E.D. now because he ran deca for 12 weeks without any test and didnt pct... I woudnt touch it but hey you can tell the teenage kids on juice at the gym they all have the bloated look thinking its straight muslce lol

Thread Information