Thread: Help Bad!!!!!

lemmehit55 is offline New Member

Help Bad!!!!!

I previously posted in another section asking about anavar and what should i do to loose weight. Well i love the responses and they suggested i get my diet looked at before i try anything. Well i complete trust the advice from everyone in here it is trully helpful.

My background is a former 4 year college STARTER that is now fat lol. I am 6'6 280 pounds i am down from 299-300 since ive been trying to get back in shape. Well i looked at my diet and i dont want to put it down it is horrible i never thought it was that bad. example yesturday i ate breakfest and a Fruit smoothie after the gym prob about 9 o'clock.

Like i said before i think everyone on this board are great if someone could take sometime out of there schedule to maybe desgin something for me. Again i want to loose as much weight as i can and right now my body is in survival mode because i barley eat and i know that isnt good. I am planning on going shoping this weekend to get food to start cooking my own meals.

Any help would be good. and by the way i am so jeaslous of you all i was just looking at the before and after pics and wow thats amazing. I took pictures today so when i get some results of just dieting and exercise i will post pictures to see if i can get approve to start a cycle on something.

Thanks Again
    sorry so long

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Ummmm no. You put the effort in to design a diet by searching this board and reading the stickies that many dudes put a lot of hard work into and THEN
    We'll help critique it Mr. STARTER *back handspring*

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Ps. Forget about a cycle. Cart before the horse. AAS are not miracle workers nor are they going to melt fat. Diet is 60% of this game. Training is the other 35%.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 09-14-2010 at 03:13 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ X2. Take the time to research the myriad of diets posted in this section. That should educate you enough to post up your own, which we can then help you sort out.

Also X2 on the AAS - you need to have the basics in check before even considering it, or it will just be a big waste of money, and potentially dangerous. How old are you?

Thread Information