Hi right....

I want to put on a good amount of muscle but just wanted some advise on my diet etc.

Im 21 years old 6.3 14.4 stone not sure about body fat etc, I wieght train 3 times a week and run 2 miles every day. I wanna get to 15.5 stone but i think i need to lose a good 7pounds of fat around my gut as i want my abs to show realy well. that being said can some tell me about some good abb work out as i always do the same set. Anyway...at current i have a big bowel of alipin for breakfast after my moring run, i have 5 eggs 1 peice of toast and 3 peices of bacon for lunch.. then i have a shake with creatien in around 3.30 then i wieght train at 4 have the same shake agen as soon as i finish then a meal..normaly somthing like 2 chicken breasts and a good cup full of noodles. How does that diet sound? I did the ckd diet 3 months back and lost a stone in 1 month and got in some good shape but now i wanna get bigger and ripped.

I am open to doing anything so please let me know what you think..if i should eat other food train more or have more supplements?

Thanks Liam