themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member

slow cooker recipes

Anyone have good slow cooker recipes they like?

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    what mean you wana cook??

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i mean meat lol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Not a fan of slow cooking, usually lean meats getting cooked low and slow fall apart to easily. If you're not concerned about fat, I like making saurbratten. Buy a nice chunk of top round and trim as much fat as possible. Marinate it overnight in 2 cups vinegar 2 cups of guiness. 3tbsp salt. Put everything marinade and all into the slow cooker cook for about 4 hours or till the meat is almost fork tender. then add 1 can saurkaut, fingerling potatoes. (yukon golds or redskins) carrots and onions. Cook for one more hour and enjoy

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    i mean meat lol
    i eat mainly chicken, but im open to anything, as long as its tasty lol

swllce is offline Associate Member
    my Pork ribs are off the hook from the slow cooker.
    Put them in with some water salt pepper for 5 hours.Then put your bbq sauce on and put some colour on them on the grill.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I get a bunch of chicken thighs and breast bone in and fry them on a pan with olive oil and paprika about 2 min on each side just to seal it in and give it a nice golden brown color.. Than put them in a slow cooker with two cans of "Cream of Chicken" soup.. slow cook for 2-3 hours, serve over rice... I also add mushrooms and peas sometimes too..

Mole Chille is good too.. take 2kg of stewing beef, brown on all sides add worschetire sauce and Pappy's seasoning salt, add 2-3 tbl chilli powder and 2-3 tbl of cumin. Put in Slow cooker, add two cans Heinz tomato soup, two cans chopped canned tomoatoes. add 3-4 whole mole/pablano peppers (dried in the package) Add 200g Dark chocolate.. cook low for four hours, then thropw in 4 cans kidney beans..

Shepards pie: one lb beef, one cans heinz tomato soup, one can greaned beans, one can corn.. Brown beef with diced onion put in crock pot add grean beans and tomatoes soup, cook low 4 hours, then add can corn and top with mashed sweet potatoes. Broil for ten minutes to make potatoes crispy on top.

These are my three staples for mass building

Thread Information