Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member

The hardgainers bulk diet!! dirty bulk vs clean bulk

Hey guys i recently put up my diet for critique and got excellent tips from Baseline and GB (thanks guys) but i read an article on a sticky that talked about the hardgainer and clean bulk vs dirty bulk. Clean bulk being pro/carb meals seperated from pro/fat meals and dirty bulk being able to combine fats and carbs, drinking whole milk ect.(not an excuse to pig out mcdonald and burger king) my ?? Is if im a hardgainer ( fast metab.,very active,ectomorph) can i do a dirty bulk and still get the same results as the clean bulker with slow metab. Not very active guy?? Wat u guys think about this if im way off then feel free to slap me with some knowledge !! Thanks

TRT2010 is offline Member
    i think you can you just need to take extra special care of the cardio. Take weekly pictures of yourself that way you can comair them and see fi your are putting on extra fat in places you dont want. again not an excuse to pig out of shitty food but i guess eat what ever comes your way. I was a hard gainer and when i started at 130lbs i ate everything and anything i could get my hands on. I still lives at home and i was making good money and all the money i made went to food. Othee ppl may give you diff advise but if you are anything like i was and was a human zilophonewhere you could play piano on my ribs any weight in my eyes was good weight. I felt good buying a new wardrobe every couple months and really filling out cloths you never thought you would. Thats my advise. All the chicken, tuna, hamburg, steaks, pastas, rice, milk i could handle

Thread Information