jmolle3 is offline New Member

metabolism vs intake

hey guys im 6ft1 170 pounds... been a collegiate and pro soccer player. i no longer play so i put all my energy in the gym... it is almost impossible for me to put on pounds. its an outright struggle. i have a fast metabolism on top of that i rarely take in enough calories. its not that i dont like to eat... its more that i dont like to cook. i normally eat sandwiches and eggs .... rarely eat breakfast... (eggs are more of an anytime meal for me) i do take a pure mass shake once a day which is 1250 calories i believe.... i think more than anything id like to know consistent products to buy at the store ... everytime i go i buy shit like speghetti o's and frozen pizzas.... id really like to focus on a correct diet and really help jumpstart my lifting.... anything you can say will be read and appreciated.... thanks guys!

Dan111 is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately if you want to eat properly and gain some mass it's going to require quite a bit of time in the kitchen, processed foods aren't going to cut it. I know it can be annoying at first and you might even start feeling like a woman from spending so much time cooking...but after awhile you get used to it

*preparing to be yelled at by all the females on this site for my comment above*

jmolle3 is offline New Member
    lol ok well what do i need to buy... ill cook if i gotta.. id like to start a cycle soon and i know you get yelled at without the right diet...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    take a look at some of the diets that have already been posted. Then come up with your own. Then we'll tweak it for you. You have to take the time to do the research and the math that comes with writing your own diet. No one will write it for you.

Thread Information