Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    K_PIN is offline Junior Member

test-var or tbol-var

I have read great things about tbol-var cycles. I have done a var only cycle of 6 weeks at only 30mgs/day and saw really good results considering the low dose and duration. I want add something else to my next cycle and up the dose of var a little. Would test be a much better choice or is tbol - var a really good combo?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Both are good combos. what are your stats? goals?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Both are good combos. what are your stats? goals?
    27m
    5'9"
    173lbs

I have cycled before.
    I have done a test only cycle and a test/tren /winny cycle. Tren dose was low and only for 6 weeks and the winny the last 4 weeks.
    I also ran a VAR only cycle as mentioned before and for such a small cycle i like what i saw.

I recently made some bad decisions in my life over the past year or so and in doing this my physique has really suffered. I look at as i used to be a GOOD 175-180. I am now a BAD 170-175. More body fat, chest, belly fat, etc. The reason being is I lost a lot of weight and at one point was around 160-165. I have gained weight back but while recovering from my bad habit i went through some depression and didn't eat correctly and wasn't very active. I am now better and have my motivation back and am determined to get myself in great physical shape. I have already starting exercising daily and been eating much better. When i am ready to start a cycle this is the route i wanna go because i want to keep a lean body, tone up, and gain as much strength as possible. I have lost LOTS of strength. I was way stronger before than i am now. I am by not means a bodybuilder and do not want that look.

Am i going the right route or should i maybe Bulk really hard then cut??
    Last edited by K_PIN; 09-20-2010 at 01:13 AM.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Why not Test and Tbol?

oops, sorry guys i noticed this is in the wrong forum. How can i move it?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOPHILE View Post
    Why not Test and Tbol?
    Because VAR just seemed to work wonders when i took it. I honestly was eating like shit on it. I'm talking ding dongs and christmas tree cakes daily. I gained where i wanted it and felt MUCH stronger on it.
    Last edited by K_PIN; 09-20-2010 at 01:11 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to edit out the rec drug mentions bro. Honestly with the point your at now I would just do a simple run with var. I think you would respond well to it alone. get yourself back to where you were and then consider some heavier cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    you need to edit out the rec drug mentions bro. Honestly with the point your at now I would just do a simple run with var. I think you would respond well to it alone. get yourself back to where you were and then consider some heavier cycles.
    Sorry I will remove them. I didn't think i was breaking any rules and is a reason i'm where i'm at today.

bump.. Anyone else have any input on this???

Thread Information