nvmy22s is offline New Member

want to lean out/ add muscle. diet help please.

can someone help with maybe a sample diet, or point me in the right direction. i want to loose bf and build muscle. been doing really well at the gym, but im at a point where my weight is not going up or down, altho i am noticing a change in size.

as of today, i was able to talk with one of the trainers in my gym, and they helped me figure out my body fat.
    im 5'10"
    230 lbs
    27%bf
    not sure what else would need to be known.

like i said a sample diet for someone my size and how much i should be taking in for my goals would be great.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is not my thing, training is, I need to know your age to be more of a help. If you would post some specifics about "doing really well at the gym" that would help as well. A complete current workout program, with exercises and poundages, as well as how you are currently eating. Whenever I start training someone I begin with a workout designed to accomplish their personal goals and don't mess with the diet aspect for the first 90 days, just change one bad habit and replace it with one good habit. Give me what I've asked for and I'll be more specific for you personally.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    There are hundreds of diets posted in this section that have been refined and tweaked to be great diets. Why not check those out? You gotta do a little research bro. All the sample diets you need already exist.

Thread Information