HELP me create my diet CUTTIN

Hi here are my stats

19 yrs old
    5'11
    177 pounds
    bmr- 1959
    tdee-3008
    bf%-15

I would like to tone down and get my bf to 10 or lower with in the next two months.

current diet

meal 1- protein shake whey 36 grams

meal 2- 1 cup egg white, 1 whole egg, 1 serving oatmeal, tbsp almonds

pre work out meal- sweet potato, 1 scoop casein

directly after work out- one banana, 10 oz gatorade, 45 g whey

meal 3 one hour after above- broccoli, 1 1/2 can tuna
    meal 4- same as above
    meal 5- 2 scoop casein 1 serving olive oil.

i am not listing macros because im not sure what they are for this diet. from my stats WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD DIET REGIEM TO DROP BODY FAT AND TRY TO KEEP AS MUCH MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE.

trainning as follows

circut training
    mon- back bicep, abs
    tues- chest tri, abs
    wen- off
    thurs- legs, abs
    fri- shoulders, abs
    intergrated with cardio. total each day is 45 min or more.

PLs help me out thanks

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    going to te gym hopefully will have a dank diet to get ripped by time i get back,

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not the diet guy, they will certainly be hooking you up shortly. Based on your age and stats I'd be suggesting adding muscle as a better approach to modifying your body composition in a positive manner. If you added 10 pounds of muscle and lost 10 pounds of fat your body would look 25 pounds different but you would weigh the same. If you'd like some help with that then post your workout and I'll give you some tips on how to add muscle as fast and safe as possible. Best of luck achieving your personal goals.

bumpski, tbody thanks but im not concered with adding muscle at this point i just need to lose bf first. then im open to your advice.

ne 1?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Why don't you start by writing your own diet and letting us critique it. Look at some of the sample cutting diets here. Search for mine as an example if you want. Gotta do the research bro, we won't write a diet for ya

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    Hi here are my stats

19 yrs old
    5'11
    177 pounds
    bmr- 1959
    tdee-3008
    bf%-15

I would like to tone down and get my bf to 10 or lower with in the next two months.

current diet

meal 1- protein shake whey 36 grams

meal 2- 1 cup egg white, 1 whole egg, 1 serving oatmeal, tbsp almonds

How much is one serving of oatmeal? Next time you post your diet, please include all macros in the form of P/C/F/total calories. What kind of oatmeal? Real oats, or the packets of sugar with a little bit of oats in them? Drop the almonds for now

pre work out meal- sweet potato, 1 scoop casein

Sweet potato is an excellent choice, but drop the casein and eat real food. 25-50g (depending on your needs) of lean protein - chicken or turkey breast, lean fish or steak, etc

directly after work out- one banana, 10 oz gatorade, 45 g whey

Drop the gatorade. Since you're more concerned with dropping bodyfat right now, i'd say lose the banana and do 1/2 cup oats

meal 3 one hour after above- broccoli, 1 1/2 can tuna

I'd have more starchy carbs here

meal 4- same as above

meal 5- 2 scoop casein 1 serving olive oil.

Is this meal right before bed?

i am not listing macros because im not sure what they are for this diet. from my stats WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD DIET REGIEM TO DROP BODY FAT AND TRY TO KEEP AS MUCH MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE.

trainning as follows

circut training
    mon- back bicep, abs
    tues- chest tri, abs
    wen- off
    thurs- legs, abs
    fri- shoulders, abs
    intergrated with cardio. total each day is 45 min or more.

PLs help me out thanks
    Comments in bold. Without macros, we can't help much. it's a pain in the ass, but we all had to do it too. If you want to nail down your diet, you need to step up and get it done. Also next time you post your diet include time of day for each meal.

you guys are a fakery

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Aww are you not able to figure things out for your self? Math, reading, and comprehension too hard? Need some one to hold your hand?

you guys are a fakery
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Aww are you not able to figure things out for your self? Math, reading, and comprehension too hard? Need some one to hold your hand?
    x2 Reed! OP, i'm not sure what you're lookin for, but I hope you find it brotha! Peace and love, peace and love!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

no its not, getting advice and help is ....

Not even sure why i'm bothering to respond at this point... bored I guess.

Um, I made diet suggestions in bold - what more would you like me to do with it? Really, i'd love to hear it!

dont worry ups is hiring.

Why bother posting bro? You're a clown. No worries, you'll be banned soon enough. Enjoy! =)

why bother posting then.

dude your the only clown no offense to you or the ppl on this forum but if you are an expert or a professional you would not be spending countless hours on this forum giving ppl help for free. so to be honest you need to check your ego at the door buddy.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Junior member asks question. Knowledgable and helpful member replies. Junior member doesn't like advice given.

This is sounding all too familiar AGAIN.....

If you dont like what advice is being given why even ask?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Do you actually stick to that diet EVERYDAY? Because what you just posted above is about as lean as you can get....I have a feeling you aren't truly doing that diet EVERYDAY including the 45 minutes of cardio because there is literally no fat in that diet and hardly any carbs...Maybe you just started it.....But looks alright to me.

The only thing I would say is drop the gatorade for sure.....Are you putting sugar in your oatmeal or butter?? Are you cooking your eggs with lots of cheese and butter?? If so, drop all cheese, butter, and sugar.....Use pam to cook the eggs

Use these proteins - Chicken, turkey, fish, egg whites Carbs - oats, cream of wheat, rice cakes, sweet potato, yams, rice......Really, any carb that has virtually no fat or sugar. And don't forgot, don't add any butter or sugar to any of these meals...

Drop all sodas, fruit juice, gatorade etc....Just drink water

As long as you stick to those protein and carb sources, don't add butter or sugar to your meals, and only drink water I don't see how you could go wrong...Just don't go too overboard on the carbs obviously and stick to doing your cardio everyday and you should be good....Just got to stick with it for a good 3 months or so

richtries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Do you actually stick to that diet EVERYDAY? Because what you just posted above is about as lean as you can get....I have a feeling you aren't truly doing that diet EVERYDAY including the 45 minutes of cardio because there is literally no fat in that diet and hardly any carbs...Maybe you just started it.....But looks alright to me.

The only thing I would say is drop the gatorade for sure.....Are you putting sugar in your oatmeal or butter?? Are you cooking your eggs with lots of cheese and butter?? If so, drop all cheese, butter, and sugar.....Use pam to cook the eggs

Use these proteins - Chicken, turkey, fish, egg whites Carbs - oats, cream of wheat, rice cakes, sweet potato, yams, rice......Really, any carb that has virtually no fat or sugar. And don't forgot, don't add any butter or sugar to any of these meals...

Drop all sodas, fruit juice, gatorade etc....Just drink water

As long as you stick to those protein and carb sources, don't add butter or sugar to your meals, and only drink water I don't see how you could go wrong...Just don't go too overboard on the carbs obviously and stick to doing your cardio everyday and you should be good....Just got to stick with it for a good 3 months or so
    ^^^ you need some fats i.e. the essential ones otherwise your body will go into a fat hoarding mode. Also, if you are using carbs as your primary energy source then stick to those low on the glycemic index and avoid eating them late at night, I would cut them from meals 5 and 6.

to the op though, gbprice75 is well respected in the diet forum, he overlooked your attitude and gave you some good advice and you mugged him off???

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    ^^^ you need some fats i.e. the essential ones otherwise your body will go into a fat hoarding mode. Also, if you are using carbs as your primary energy source then stick to those low on the glycemic index and avoid eating them late at night, I would cut them from meals 5 and 6.

to the op though, gbprice75 is well respected in the diet forum, he overlooked your attitude and gave you some good advice and you mugged him off???
    You will be getting fat in your diet regardless...The fat hoarding mode....I throw that into the category of "BROWN" rice is better for you......Both are blown way out of proportion.....The difference is so minuscule is doesn't even matter....As for the fat hoarding, that will really not make a difference....Your body is statistically sound...If you're burning more then you are putting in, you are going to lose weight bottom line....Adding an essential fat would be such a minuscule difference...You wouldn't be able to tell any difference in his physique....

dude your the only clown no offense to you or the ppl on this forum but if you are an expert or a professional you would not be spending countless hours on this forum giving ppl help for free. so to be honest you need to check your ego at the door buddy.
    Good Lord, we have a bright one on our hands, don't we! I'll issue you this challenge - if you can find one single post where i've EVER claimed to be an expert or professional, i'll ban myself. I spend countless hours on this forum giving ppl help for free because I enjoy doing so. I do it because people did it for me and I like to give back. YOU on the other hand - well, since you can't seem to answer a simple question, we still have no idea what you want. So, i'm still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Choppers View Post
    Junior member asks question. Knowledgable and helpful member replies. Junior member doesn't like advice given.

This is sounding all too familiar AGAIN.....

If you dont like what advice is being given why even ask?
    ^^^THIS

As for the rest of you offering advice, i'm not sure why you're wasting your time. The OP is clearly a troll just here to annoy people. Lucky for him, I like being annoyed. =)

Thread Information