Alvar17 is offline New Member

About to run Testp Cycle eating at maint to gain LBM and Cut bf% please Crit my diet

Hey everyone i am about to start my cycle of Only test P for ten weeks, i will be running it at 125mgs EoD
    My goal is to gain LBM while Cutting body fat
    I am 6.2”
    25 y.o
    Weigh at 187 pounds ( use to be 340)

Because i want to cut body fat, and gain muscle mass i plan to eat at just a bit over maintence, if any of you recommend to eat bellow or significantly above i would love to hear your opinions, but so far this is my macros and my diet
    Daily Nutrition Goals
    2484 Calories ( my main is apparently 2700 but i like to keep my actual count slightly lower to account for random items)

80.9g of Fat

239.3g of Protein

202.2g of Carbs

Breakfast
    Apple (Jazz)
    1 serving of 1 medium size (170g)
    100 Percent Whey Protein
    1 serving of 1 scoop
    Porridge
    1 serving of 45g
    Egg, whole, , fresh (1 large)
    4 servings of 1 large (50g)
    Meal totals: 641 23.5g 55.6g 53.7g

Morning Snack
    bannana
    1 serving of 101grams or 6-7" in size
    Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
    2 servings of 25 grams
    Meal totals: 390Cals 24gFat 28.6g carbs 15.2gProt

Lunch
    Wholegrain Bread
    1 serving of 2 slices
    Broccoli, raw (1 stalk)
    2 servings of 1 stalk (151g)
    Chicken Breasts
    2 servings of 1 piece (100g)

Meal totals: 490cals 10.4gfats 36.9gcarbs 62.4gProt

Afternoon Snack
    Red Apple
    2 servings of 100 gr
    Tuna Chunks In Brine
    1 serving of 185 gms

Meal totals: 210cals 0gfats 27.2gcarbs 24.8gProt

Dinner
    Broccoli, raw (1 stalk)
    1 serving of 1 stalk (151g)

Wholegrain Bread
    1 serving of 2 slices

Aberdeen Extra Lean Mince Beef
    2 servings of 100 grams

Meal totals: 491cals 19.9gfats 24.8gcarbs 54.8gProt

Evening Snack
    Porridge
    1 serving of 45
    100 Percent Whey Protein
    1 serving of 1 scoop
    Meal totals: 262cals 3.1gfat 29.1gcarbs 28.5gProt

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvar17 View Post
    Hey everyone i am about to start my cycle of Only test P for ten weeks, i will be running it at 125mgs EoD
    My goal is to gain LBM while Cutting body fat
    I am 6.2”
    25 y.o
    Weigh at 187 pounds ( use to be 340)

What's your body fat % bud? At that height/weight - you're either really lean or doing a cycle before you should. I'm not saying everyone needs to be a monster before they cycle but if you're still capable of rapid gains naturally... well...

Because i want to cut body fat, and gain muscle mass i plan to eat at just a bit over maintence, if any of you recommend to eat bellow or significantly above i would love to hear your opinions, but so far this is my macros and my diet
    Daily Nutrition Goals
    2484 Calories ( my main is apparently 2700 but i like to keep my actual count slightly lower to account for random items) If you're serious enough about your body to cycle, you need to be serious enough that "random items" aren't a factor. A bad day due to social pressures every now and then is one thing but you should get every single one of your 2700 cals via bodybuilding meals. Sorry.

80.9g of Fat

239.3g of Protein

202.2g of Carbs

Breakfast
    Apple (Jazz)
    1 serving of 1 medium size (170g)
    100 Percent Whey Protein
    1 serving of 1 scoop
    Porridge
    1 serving of 45g
    Egg, whole, , fresh (1 large)
    4 servings of 1 large (50g)
    Meal totals: 641 23.5g 55.6g 53.7g Bad meal. Too much fat since you already have plenty of carbs - use only 1 whole egg and 6 whites or so. The apple should be removed as one of the easiest ways to cut bodyfat while being able to gain is simply not eating any sugars. What is porridge? Unless it's a plain, whole-grain oat-based cereal, it should be replaced.

Morning Snack
    bannana
    1 serving of 101grams or 6-7" in size
    Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
    2 servings of 25 grams
    Meal totals: 390Cals 24gFat 28.6g carbs 15.2gProt having snacks is for average people. Not bodybuilders who do steroids. You need to eat a full protein based meal every 2-3 hours. Again, this is a fat/sugar-carb based meal. Replace the PB and banana with 6-8oz. of lean protein and 40g complex carbs like oats, brown rice, sweet potato, etc.

Lunch
    Wholegrain Bread
    1 serving of 2 slices
    Broccoli, raw (1 stalk)
    2 servings of 1 stalk (151g)
    Chicken Breasts
    2 servings of 1 piece (100g)

Meal totals: 490cals 10.4gfats 36.9gcarbs 62.4gProt Too much protein here, all meals should have ~40g as opposed to snacks with none and meals with tons. Wholegrain bread is a heavily processed carb and you'd be better off with something naturally occurring. Bread isn't grown or picked.

Afternoon Snack
    Red Apple
    2 servings of 100 gr
    Tuna Chunks In Brine
    1 serving of 185 gms

Meal totals: 210cals 0gfats 27.2gcarbs 24.8gProt Your diet is all fruit. Replace again with complex carb.

Dinner
    Broccoli, raw (1 stalk)
    1 serving of 1 stalk (151g)

Wholegrain Bread
    1 serving of 2 slices

Aberdeen Extra Lean Mince Beef
    2 servings of 100 grams

Meal totals: 491cals 19.9gfats 24.8gcarbs 54.8gProt Again, replace the bread.

Evening Snack
    Porridge
    1 serving of 45
    100 Percent Whey Protein
    1 serving of 1 scoop
    Meal totals: 262cals 3.1gfat 29.1gcarbs 28.5gProt This should be eaten right before bread. Whey does no good here. 1 hour into your sleep, it will be fully digested. Replace with steak, cottage cheese, or casein powder that will nourish throughout the night. Remove the porridge, as carbs before bed is a bad idea when you're trying to lose body fat. Add the natural PB I removed from your earlier meal.
    Go for 250g protein, 250g carbs, 50-60g fat. Changes above should achieve that.

I don't think you're ready to cycle at all. Run the diet with the changes I made for at least 8-weeks first. I promise, you can achieve a lot.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Damien's got your diet worked out. Personally, I woulnd't run a test cycle and be concerned with cutting bodyfat. At best i'd try to maintain bodyfat and gain some mass. Either way, I agree that you aren't ready to cycle. Get everything else in check first.

That's also a good point. I suppose test helps cut body fat as the lean gains will help you be a more efficient fat burning machine. However, it's easy enough to get lean without gear. Just stick to a good diet below maintenance with cardio for a month or three depending on where you already are. Far better to eat above maintenance and use your cycle to get big.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    I stoped reading after Damien's post:

"having snacks is for average people. Not bodybuilders who do steroids ."

Yeesh.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    That's also a good point. I suppose test helps cut body fat as the lean gains will help you be a more efficient fat burning machine. However, it's easy enough to get lean without gear. Just stick to a good diet below maintenance with cardio for a month or three depending on where you already are. Far better to eat above maintenance and use your cycle to get big.
    Yea... test didn't help me cut any bodyfat but I know it does for some people. I say if he manages to cut bodyfat, great. But that shouldn't be the focus of a test only cycle. There are much better cycles out there geared towards cutting. I know you already know this, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    I stoped reading after Damien's post:

"having snacks is for average people. Not bodybuilders who do steroids ."

Yeesh.
    What's the issue? Too harsh? I KNOW that can't be coming from you! =)

Alvar17 is offline New Member
    wow thanks guys and esp Damienm05, i am about to head of to work now, when i get back i will fix up my diet with your specifications in mind, thank you so much.

Oh and yes i am fairly lean the problem is that i have lower ab fat that still remains, and i have been attempting to cut to get rid of it but its stubborn, i have been as low as 174 and it still hasn't been removed completely. I know some people would have said to cut further, but at my height i dint want to go below 174.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Not bodybuilders who do steroids .

Just ridiculous.

If I am a BB'd and don't use steroids is it ok?

I friggn snack all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    Not bodybuilders who do steroids .

Just ridiculous.

If I am a BB'd and don't use steroids is it ok?

I friggn snack all the time...
    I may not have phrased it carefully enough.

Do you have small snacks with no lean protein source instead of meals when on cycle? I'm sure you don't because that would make your diet weak. Why cycle if the diet isn't in-check and that's why we're all here. Forgive me for a general statement that you seem to have interpreted as me shunning the concept of "snacking" - I just don't think, "bodybuilders who do steroids" are in the business of eating 3 squares and some apples and bananas. If he wants to much on celery and almonds - by my fvcking guest.

Thread Information