Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Maybe i'm splitting hairs, actually I hope I am - i'm used to these, like the taste, and they're easy, quick and convenient. Don't really feel like replacing them, but if they're crap I would in a heart beat.

LoL, hey it never hurts to start dialing things in early, right?
    I know you would, but don't and I would have to say that sometimes it does hurt to dial things in too early, you can set yourself up to fail by making to many changes at any one time, my recommendation is to stick with the protein mix you are currently using, that you like and is convenient for you, and let's not review that again until we get to the next leg of our journey.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I know you would, but don't and I would have to say that sometimes it does hurt to dial things in too early, you can set yourself up to fail by making to many changes at any one time, my recommendation is to stick with the protein mix you are currently using, that you like and is convenient for you, and let's not review that again until we get to the next leg of our journey.
    Fair enough, works for me bro, thx!

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    I actually suggest you get something else. I heard people raving about myofusion so I checked it out about a month ago. At 5g of fat (2 sat?) it's too much for a basic protein (i.e. a non-mrp). I don't care what you get, but I never go over 3G and prefer <1.5. Sugars also need to be <2g.

So try whatever you want, just suggesting you don't re-up on another tub while dieting.

Look at Isoflex. It has one of the best nutritional profiles and the taste is damn good.

No need to tell you twice

Hsheer is offline Junior Member
    You should try Promax from maximuscle

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    Try Gain Fast chocolate

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    Second and fourth posters have it correct. Syntha-6 tastes amazing, and Optimum Nutrition Classic chocolate tasted like hot chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    I actually suggest you get something else. I heard people raving about myofusion so I checked it out about a month ago. At 5g of fat (2 sat?) it's too much for a basic protein (i.e. a non-mrp). I don't care what you get, but I never go over 3G and prefer <1.5. Sugars also need to be <2g.

So try whatever you want, just suggesting you don't re-up on another tub while dieting.

Look at Isoflex. It has one of the best nutritional profiles and the taste is damn good.
    Must be a few different versions of Myofusion out there - the one I have is 3g of fat. Still too high for me which is why I was looking for something better. I have to check into Isoflex, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by dominick2417 View Post
    Second and fourth posters have it correct. Syntha-6 tastes amazing, and Optimum Nutrition Classic chocolate tasted like hot chocolate.
    I'm sure Syntha-6 tastes great - due to the 6g of fat and whatever else is in there. I'm trying to get the stats BETTER, not worse! As for ON, it tastes ok but mixes like shit with water IMO. If it mixed like their casein does, i'd love it because I think their casein is the greatest thing ever.

My fault Snytha is what I was thinking about....

If you will spend the xtra cash, it's well worth it. PB choc. Unreal.

raspberry is offline Junior Member
    Syntha6 is great tasting, especially the chocolate peanut butter. The strawberry ON 100% whey isn't bad either but with milk...but for some reason you are skipping out on the milk >_>

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    I LOVE Gladiator from smoothie king honestly.

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    Cookies and Creme - Muscle Milk !!! Tastes like heaven !

Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    Cookies and Creme - Muscle Milk !!! Tastes like heaven !
    Again, great taste - but garbage quality.

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I agree with you GB. Not the best quality protein but man does it taste good.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    A large DQ Heath Blizzard with a scoop of Myoplex chocolate cream blended in. I don't care what anyone says after this post there is no way you will convince me there is a "better tasting" protein drink available. I'm certainly not suggesting it's a diet protein mix, but man-o-man, that's just several bites of heaven on a long plastic spoon right there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information