Thread: Traveling Diet

ClawHammer is offline Junior Member

Traveling Diet

Hello All

M
    6'3''
    BF% ALOT

I travel a TON (Only slept in my bed less then 20x this year so far) for work making hard to stick to any type of hardcore diet that I need for burning serious fat.

I have done a lot of searching around the forum and not really seen much for a "Traveling Diet" any suggestions?

Also if anyone wants to try and develop one I'm game for being a lab rat!!

Thanks

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I only travel 60-65% of the time but in the last year I lost over 60 lbs and over 20%bf. I focused on a high protein, low carb diet and I've found in any city, country, airport, hotel, wherever there is always a chicken or fish salad on the menu. I make my own mrp powder and I pack as many servings as I'll need per trip individually in baggies and then pour water directly into the baggie, shake it and drink it. No matter how hectic my day I can always find or carry water and if I can't get whole foods then I might end up drinking 4-5 drinks per day, but thats travelling excessively. Some people want more variety and some don't want to take the time to make and pack their drinks, but everyone asks "how did you do it"? This works!

ClawHammer is offline Junior Member
    Yeah one guy can only eat so many salads... I usually try to order off the "Healthy" sections of the menu but if your not cooking who knows whats in there....

I have tried the shake diet but tends to leave me with little energy. I must note that I climb towers for a living so I usually try to limit what I carry with me which is kind of a double whammy since it is hard to pack 4-6 meals with me along with tools and supplies...

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I didn't say salads only! Nobodys going to lose the weight for you. As a matter of fact I guarantee you will gain weight, probably alot more weight before or if you ever lose weight. Am I an asshole for saying this? Maybe so, but I've worked with way too many people who say they want to lose weight and need a diet, the "perfect diet and then they balk at the diet........and yes they continue to gain weight........until and if they decide to put all the excuses and limiting beliefs behind them and JUST DO IT! Buy some MRP's, spend the money for good ones and incorporate their use into your daily diet and I don't care if you travel 100% of the time you'll be on your way to losing weight. Or not. Good Luck!

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Man i feel for you guys i work locally and its hard enough on me i can only Imagen how bad it would suck if i had to travel frequently.

Thread Information