Sulixe is offline Banned

Question about sugar and fat intake. Its Christmas im worried.

Do all calories in excess sugar turn into fat? Its christmas and ive had about 2000 sugar calories taken recently in a single hour (massive orange juice and rice-crispies squares) but with little fat in my overall diet. Will all of this 2000 calories be converted into half a pound of fat?

Like when you take too much sugar with no fat does your body just burns sugar the time it is in your system (instead of fat) then flushs it out after a couple hours or is it ALL stored into fat for later use? Did i just slow down my fat-burning abilities for that single night alone or did i just gain almost a pound of pure fat?

Today first thing when i awoken in the morning i went to burn 800 calories on the treadmill but man 3000 calories is a lot of sht to burn.

current stats are
    176 cm
    196 lbs
    12.5% BF

biggerisbetter1827 is offline Junior Member
    dude chill out...Its Christmas take a Day or two off. The amount of fat you take on will be minuscule if any....if you put on weight it will more than likely be water weight because your body isn't used to the extra carbs. I'm taking today and tom off to enjoy family and eat everything in sight. Then on monday I'll get back at it. Chill
    Merry Christmas

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ THIS.

We can all get on here Monday and bitch about our weekend. I know i'll be cryin the blues! But for now, let's just enjoy ourselves. Ok, i'm out - going to dinner where i'll likely consume upwards of 10,000kcal tonight!

Thread Information