renjr70 is offline Junior Member

whats the best meal replacement I can use?

Hi Guys,
    Looking for some advice on meal replacements. I'm looking to start my first cycle in a couple weeks and I'm trying to improve my diet. I am aware don't eat nearly well enough and I'm trying to improve on it but I have a job that I travel every day. I come home every night but I just cant possibly carry and prepare enough meals on a daily basis to eat "right" every day. I'm wondering what meal replacements would be good for me to use to fill in the blanks.
    I'm 40 years old, 194lbs, 15%bf, My goals is to gain as much as I can on my first cycle of test only. I've been trying to maintain a 40/30/30 diet but my job makes it so difficult to eat consistently every day.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    http://www.discountsupplements.com/C...m_p/050128.htm

My favorite, comes in chocolate, strawberry and vanilla too.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If possible, carry cans of Tuna around with you. If you can stomach it raw this would be the most convenient form of fats and proteins. Besides that small plastic containers of your meals or of course the common protein replacement shake.

renjr70 is offline Junior Member
    I actually make tuna or chicken salad (i add green peppers, onion, celery and broccoli to it) for the whole week on the weekend and always bring lunch with me but I just cant eat tuna 4 times a day, it gets old quick, it's trying to eat every 2-3 hours that's killing me. I'm in construction and I can't stop to eat every few hours but I know my calories are not enough to cycle correctly. I'm just gonna have to try to supplement my diet with meal replacements and eat as well as i can.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    easy enough too, you can get the fresh packs of tuna, its a simple tear top pack, no water to screw with. you can just eat it straight outta the bag. not sure all the loss it would take, but you try getting some salmon steaks and throwing them in the dehydrator and making some jerkey? get your core protein needs, easy to carry and store.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    A blend of Whey and Casein with a Low GI carb source like Oats would make for a great MRP

And dont forget ur Fats, 5ml of Flavorless Olive Oil is a good choice, Ground nut oil, mac nut oil are all good sources aswell

So

25g Whey
    25g Casein
    100g Oats
    5ml Oil

Looks good to me

Thread Information