kingo is offline New Member

Need help with the dieting

hey fellas can anyone give me a nice diet i can follow for the next 3 months..

im 6"1
    218lbs
    i think about 27% bf

i just recently started working out and my clenbuterol should be here on monday...Can anyone give me a nice diet i can use to get my bf to at least 12-15 thanks
    just started working out yesterday just started running doing pushups situps pullups regular calisthenitcs....any help thanks fellas.. here are some pics of what i look like as of today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help with the dieting-img00065-20110108-2253.jpg   Need help with the dieting-img00066-20110108-2253.jpg  
    Last edited by kingo; 01-09-2011 at 01:29 AM.

kingo is offline New Member
    okay fellas just finished running 2 miles and did 3 sets of 50 pushups3 sets of 100 situps and 3 sets of 10 pullups and 5 sets of 40yrd wind sprints...can anyone throw in some advice on an eating program thanks guys

maxwkw is offline Associate Member
    What does your diet look like now? The simplest diet to lose weight is eat less. It's a little more complicated than that, but I have no idea what you're currently doing.

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    I agree with maxwkw. What are your fitness goals? how long have you been working out? Are you use to heavy lifting? Cardio? Etc. Can you list your current diet and when you plan on working out during the day please? Maxwkw is right it is a little more complicated than that. Also, hold off on the Clen until you can answer some of these questions, it may save you some money.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Nobody here can or will write you a diet. We have no way to know what you have access to, when you can eat, etc. What we will do is help you sort out your current diet. Please post it up here and we'll go through it and make recommendations as needed.

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    Precisely, thanks gb!

Thread Information