Madman Magraa is offline Junior Member

Help with cutting diet please !!!!!!!!!!!! Help

stats:

age -21
    6 ft
    215 pounds
    body fat is around 15 %, no lower, could be a touch higher after the festive season .....

just looking for some help with cutting diet please, would like to get around 10 percent with the help of you guys on this board .....

here is my current diet, i dont think for one minute that this is the correct diet, if i did then i wouldnt be here asking for advice ....

thanks in advance ...

cals/pro/carb/fat

9.00 am

oatmeals 50 grams
    300ml of semi skimmed milk
    2 scoops of whey protien

538/57/50/10

the reason for the protien shake in the morning is i cant eat eggs as im allergic, is there anything else i could eat, as real food is oviously better than shakes ??

11.00 am

chicken breast 200 grams
    jacket potatoe 100 grams

590/63/46/15

gym

1.00 - 1.30 pm ish

PWO shake 3 scoops of whey protien

300/60/3/2

2.30 pm

PWO meal ...

chicken breast 200 grams
    jacket potatoe 100 grams

590/63/46/15

4.30 pm

chicken breast 200 grams
    table spoon of full fat mayo

490/60/0/26

6.30 pm

chicken breast 200 grams
    1 table spoon of peanut butter

485/63/3/23

8.30 pm

chicken breast 200 grams

510/60/0/29

10.00 pm before bed

3 scoops of whey protien

300/60/3/2

TOTAL

cals/pro/carb/fat

3800/480/150/120

now that ive written it all down properly i can see now how f**ked up everything is lol. that is like a bulking diet ...... i read somewhere that if you are cutting carbs then try and include healthy fats, as protien only meals arnt good but i clearly am eating to much chicken which is whats putting the calories up ....any advice would be well appreciated and im here to learn and listen, thanks

sometimes i substitute the chicken for steak or tuna ....

Im doing 1 hour of cardio on off days, and 30 minutes post workout cardio on lifting days ???

PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by Madman Magraa; 01-14-2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: forgot

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    Your right, it is a little messed up. But your on the right track for a good bit of your nutrition picks (but still way of base overall). I would look at some of the diet plans for cutting on the boards first with emphasis on essential nutrition, not to be confused with government recommendations (as they are silly stupid) but for someone that is an athlete.

Also please include your workout plan, all the days you workout and the time of day you workout. You may want to spend some time on the boards, there is an incredible amount of knowledge here, then post all your questions and diet/exercise plans to make sure you interpreted them correctly. Myself and others would be glad to dial you in. Good luck and congratulations on the willingness to improve.

Another quick note, (because I didn't want to criticize your diet) make sure you look at proper nutrition, this is key, educate yourself as much as you can, not assuming that you haven't already, but go through it a couple time so you have good basic knowledge. Now get to work, times a wastin'.

Thread Information