hi, im just about to turn 19 years old. iv been into bodybuilding seriously for the last year. im benching 135kg for 1, and squating 180kg for a few etc.. i was thinking about going on steroids , but after reading alot of articles on here and other sites i convinced myself im too youg and producing enough test as i am. but now, being human and never being happy with what i look like/how strong i am. i want better. i want to reduce my body fat but still keep my size and strength. is this possible? i want to keep working on my power and increase my bench etc.. i want to strip carbs for some abs to push out and to lose my belly fat and hips. am i asking for too much?

my training is low reps, high weight on most exercises..
my diet from now on is going to consist of tuna and whey protein and trying to squeeze in some steaks.. just that
im also just starting to take body nutrition anavar . and considering winstol too.

is there a way through dieting to lose body fat, stay strong (if not stronger) and is relativley cheap and easy to follow? and i dont want to lose my 'shape'

any ideas and improvement will be greatly appreciated.