Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I for some reason bypassed the amount of cals you eat...is it a bad thing I eat the same amount?

And, its inspiring your addicition to cycling!
    bout time you joined in!!!!! HA! why would us eating the same calories be bad? i am trying to get as lean as i possibly can with horrible genetics and years of bodily abuse. i am pretty sure you are eating for muscle gain or maintenance. i tend to hang on to fat like it was the last thing on this earth. i have always been like this. and with the cycling, i never thought i would like it, but am beginning to love it. i am an outside kind of person so anything that keeps me from sitting inside, i'm game!

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    bout time you joined in!!!!! HA! why would us eating the same calories be bad? i am trying to get as lean as i possibly can with horrible genetics and years of bodily abuse. i am pretty sure you are eating for muscle gain or maintenance. i tend to hang on to fat like it was the last thing on this earth. i have always been like this. and with the cycling, i never thought i would like it, but am beginning to love it. i am an outside kind of person so anything that keeps me from sitting inside, i'm game!
    I'm the same way...or more like carb sensitive. Very resilient to the stuff; so I'm very careful as to amounts and what I'm putting in my mouth. Unfortunately it was all trial and error over years to figure out what worked best for me. Sounds like your quite similar.

Unfortunately our sport of baseball doesn't give enough to burn.....

And, I haven't golfed in a while....when I do; I walk the course. Not sure you do that where you are given the heat and humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I'm the same way...or more like carb sensitive. Very resilient to the stuff; so I'm very careful as to amounts and what I'm putting in my mouth. Unfortunately it was all trial and error over years to figure out what worked best for me. Sounds like your quite similar.

Unfortunately our sport of baseball doesn't give enough to burn.....

And, I haven't golfed in a while....when I do; I walk the course. Not sure you do that where you are given the heat and humidity.

mae yeah, its pretty brutal down here, but i would rather sweat than shiver any day! i only like it cold when its hunting season and snuggling season! i need to practice golf myself, but with my new training schedule, there is no time for it. i may be able to squeeze a round in on fridays. then there's the heat/humidity so it doesn't make it as enjoyable unless one is playing a tourney/scramble.

well, i have some crazy news. i was not able to go to my crossfit class, which pisses me off! the reason, i may have a potential job offer and had to call the 'man' after 7. my class is at 645 so i texted my friend that i was not going to be able to make it because i had a potential job opportunity. my head is spinning trying to find a job to make some decent money. i do not need to make a million dollars do be happy! i did do my research of nursing school, and consulted some nurses that i know. some of them said go for it, while the others said i better do more research in the pay scale of nurses now, versus 5 years ago. she told me that nurses are starting out at only $20/hr nowadays. i was astonished! i definitely thought they made more than that. i make almost make that now so i don't know if that would be a smart move financially. on the other note, upon doing all my nursing school research this morning, i had two friends from the same company contact me. they both said that they may need another person on staff with them since business is expanding. one told me to call their boss and i did, no answer so i left a message. come to find out they were in a conference call until 9, so who knows what is going to happen. all of this really sucks because i do love my job now but there is no money in research. the other job will double what i am making now but there is some risk. i will have to start my own business/LLC because it is a contract type work, but i haven't even talked to the 'man' yet so my head is going bonkers!

okay enough with that! i did take a few pics so i will try to get them up tomorrow with the old pics for comparison. i think the old pics were taken in mid february so yall will be able to tell how i progressed and where i need to go!

Thread Information