Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Definitely not lypo, but i'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the extra cash! I SO need it in my love handles... wtf they're still the love handles of a 255lb guy, meanwhile i'm 190 now. UGH!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey gbrice.....Let's go to Brazil! that is where they do it best!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Hey gbrice.....Let's go to Brazil! that is where they do it best!
    I'm in, you drive!!!

PS - I DEMAND you put an avy up! And no psycho scary killer chuckie's bride looking dolls pls!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm in, you drive!!!

PS - I DEMAND you put an avy up! And no psycho scary killer chuckie's bride looking dolls pls!
    I'll drive and I am packed and ready to go......

Confession Time:

Went 43 days off sugar.....and have been on a binge for 7 days now and I mean a sugar high:

Chocolate chip 6" super sized cookies
    M&M 6" super sized cookies
    Nestle chocolate chips right out of the bag and down my throat
    Pints of Vanilla Bean ice-cream
    Vanilla bean milkshakes from Wendys
    Deserts

It all started when I had to go to a business dinner and I drank white wine and then mixed with red wine....and then the next day with a bit of a hang over, I had to start soaking it up with hot dogs and hamburgers and muffins but oh no...that was not enough...I had to start the sugar kick which was still in my system from the wine and made me want more....

This all started exactly a week ago.....I am going cold turkey again real soon....but had to come forth and confess so I can admit it and move on.....

THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I KNOW IT AND THIS IS WHY SUGAR CANNOT GET NEAR ME!

^ ^ Slimmer, don't beat yourself up, it happens to almost everyone from time to time. We're human, and we fall off the wagon. It's harder than staying sober; people don't NEED drugs/alcohol to survive. We do need food however, and sometimes we don't make the right choices.

Just pick yourself back up and forget the past - it's done. 1 week hasn't don't much if any damage after 43 days without. You've done it once, so you know exactly what you need to do again. Consider it a week off and move on. =)

^^^ Thanks gbrice.... healing words for me right now. I sure do appreciate it.....

^^^ Thanks gbrice.... healing words for me right now. I sure do appreciate it.....
    No problem... it seems like we're almost on the exact opposite schedule, although you've been good for longer than I have. I remember when you started this (clean eating) and I was also in a bad way. I never came out of it, but finally straightened out over the past week or so - exactly when you fell off the wagon, lol!

Let's be back on together.

No problem... it seems like we're almost on the exact opposite schedule, although you've been good for longer than I have. I remember when you started this (clean eating) and I was also in a bad way. I never came out of it, but finally straightened out over the past week or so - exactly when you fell off the wagon, lol!

Let's be back on together.
    YOU GOT IT! with one amendment: I might need a few hours and will let you know when I am back on course

YOU GOT IT! with one amendment: I might need a few hours and will let you know when I am back on course
    LoL, do elaborate!!??

I have not committed quite yet. But will soon. I need some lead time to get psychologically ramped back up again. So when I am on the straight and narrow I will join in on "Let's be back on together!"

I have not committed quite yet. But will soon. I need some lead time to get psychologically ramped back up again. So when I am on the straight and narrow I will join in on "Let's be back on together!"
    I smell one last huge hurrah coming this weekend!!

Just a warning though - don't let yourself fall into the 'I'll start fresh on Monday' mentality. That's usually a kiss of death. A random day and time in the middle of the week is the real deal.

^^^ understand and agree. I am talking about in the next 36 hours....not this weekend or Monday. And I would like to say right now but want to be realistic and not try to fool myself.

PS: this site is freezing again.... I have to shut down and start over so if i do not respond asap that is why!

^^^ understand and agree. I am talking about in the next 36 hours....not this weekend or Monday. And I would like to say right now but want to be realistic and not try to fool myself.
    Good for you Slimmer, and I agree with you about being realistic. Better to have something of a plan and take a little longer vs. gung-ho with nothing.

Good for you Slimmer, and I agree with you about being realistic. Better to have something of a plan and take a little longer vs. gung-ho with nothing.
    thanks....I have done this before time and time again. And when I do not have a plan and then go off the plan then it is worse than when I started.....bla bla bla.....all an excuse to buy time I am sure.

Never-the-less, it is what it is.

thanks....I have done this before time and time again. And when I do not have a plan and then go off the plan then it is worse than when I started.....bla bla bla.....all an excuse to buy time I am sure.

Never-the-less, it is what it is.
    No worries, you got this. Keep us posted - it will help keep you honest and accountable. =)

no sweets....
    I stopped after I posted my confession 2 days ago.... but did not want to say anything until now since I was teetering on the edge....since at that moment I was not sure when I was going to stop my monkey business

thanks for being there for me gbrice! those first 24-48 hours are the trickiest.....
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-24-2011 at 08:52 PM.

no sweets....
    I stopped after I posted my confession 2 days ago.... but did not want to say anything until now since I was teetering on the edge....since at that moment I was not sure when I was going to stop my monkey business

thanks for being there for me gbrice! those first 24-48 hours are the trickiest.....
    Good job, and np!! =)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i will be watching this. i have a mean sweet tooth as well. i gave up all sweets for lent, and it is driving me crazy!!!!! for now, the protein shakes and the Amino energy drinks are the only things keeping me sane. not even putting splenda in my coffee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information