hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

Cool want to drop b,f and am introducing clenabuterol too. please check out diet..

stats
    6'
    roughly 78kg
    i would guess and say between 13-16% bodyfat, but not too sure.
    GOAL: looking to get some nice ripped abs, also ripping up everywere else. try and get down to 6-8% b,f.

diet so far
    meal 1: 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites. 1 small cup porrage oats, banana
    meal 2: (post workout) 50g USN pure protein.
    meal 3: tin of tuna, tea spoon light mayo. medium size sweet potato
    meal 4: eather lean steak or chicken breast with small cup of rice and apple.
    meal 5: 25g USN pure protein.
    BED

i am eating roughly every 3 hours or so. started doing a 20-30 minute run everynight, apart from weekends and am training with weights 5 days a week split bodypart workout. i am also starting to take clenabuterol to help achive my goal quicker.

does my diet look good for my goal if i wanted to get there within 8 weeks ??

thanks you

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    stats
    6'
    roughly 78kg
    i would guess and say between 13-16% bodyfat, but not too sure.
    GOAL: looking to get some nice ripped abs, also ripping up everywere else. try and get down to 6-8% b,f.

diet so far

meal 1: 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites. 1 small cup porrage oats, banana Not a bad meal. For a bulking diet, I don't really see a problem with the banana as I find it nice to get complex carbs, along with a bit higher GI carb early in the morning before a workout for some added energy. However, you're cutting, and since you said you want to reach your goals in a short amount of time, drop the banana.

meal 2: (post workout) 50g USN pure protein. You want to restore glycogen in your muscles right after you lift. Keep the shake, but add some for of complex carb. If you use oats, you can mix them right into the shake.

meal 3: tin of tuna, tea spoon light mayo. medium size sweet potato6-8% in 8 weeks with mayo?? Nope. Drop it and keep the sweet potato. Nice to keep this meal pro/carb since it's your PPWO meal. If you're trying to make your tuna have a bit of taste, just add some green veggies like green beans to this meal with some black pepper/mustard. It's great!

meal 4: eather lean steak or chicken breast with small cup of rice and apple. Same thoughts with the apple as I have with the banana. Fruit has no room in a cutting diet; all it is is fructose, which is basically sugar. Moreover, fruit replenishes liver glycogen, but does very little for muscles. The only other problem I have with this meal is that you are varying between steak and chicken breast, which is way different than switching from chicken breast to, say, tuna. Steak has significantly more fat than chicken breast, so if you're constantly changing which one you're eating, your fat macros will change by a lot at the end of the day. If you still want to go this route, everyday you eat the chicken instead of the beef, supplement your missing fats with some almonds or another healthy fat source.....just my opinion.

meal 5: 25g USN pure protein. I'm not a supplement guru, so I'm unsure exactly what kind of protein this is. I will tell you that Whey protein before bed is next to useless. Save it for PWO, and keep the protein before bed a slower digesting protein like beef. Actually, it would be great to keep the chicken in the above meal, and just do the steak here. If you want to keep it as a shake, make sure it's a cassein shake as it will absorb slower throughout the night while you sleep.

I would try to get on more meal in your day to increase meal frequency.

BED

i am eating roughly every 3 hours or so. started doing a 20-30 minute run everynight, apart from weekends and am training with weights 5 days a week split bodypart workout. i am also starting to take clenabuterol to help achive my goal quicker.

does my diet look good for my goal if i wanted to get there within 8 weeks ??
    This kind of depends on EXACTLY how much body fat you're carrying. Going from 16%-8% in 8 weeks would be absolutely incredible on a diet/training regime that's REALLY dialed in. On this diet.......no, IMO it's not possible. I would also do a bit more cardio than 20-30 minutes, 5 days a week. Try about 45 minutes to an hour, everyday.

thanks you
    How many totaly calories is this? It seems really low, even if you're cutting. Try this: if your activity level is 'average' (moderate physical activity throughout the day, not including training), multiply your LBM in pounds by 15. This will give you, approximately, what your TDEE is (maintenance calories). Eat JUST under this number and use cardio/training to create the rest of the deficit. I have your TDEE calculated at around 2,200 calories. I would start there since you're not too sure about you bf%. Now, repost a new diet with macros for each meal included (protein/carbs/fats/calories), and we'll help you tweak it. Good luck, bro!

hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot for that.
    and usn pure protein is a blend of 4 different types of protein, whey,egg,casein, and not sure on the other one. i will try to increase the cardio too.
    cheers

Thread Information