Nickels326 is offline New Member

New Guy trying cut weight before 1st cycle

I probably should have waited to post any new type of thread but I figured I'd atleast post what I've been eating. First and foremost I'm 5'7" and 214lbs. BF is through the roof....probably 30+%. Im down 11lbs from 225 3wks ago. I was an avid soda drinker and ate out alot. loved my carbs and starchy foods. In the past few weeks I've basically eaten a lot of chicken and salad. I've decided to cut out soda and other sugary drinks as well. My basic diet looks like this.

Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs
    Lunch: Plain Romain Lettuce w/cucumbers or Tuna on 12 Grain bread
    Post Workout Protein Shake.....one scoop in 6 ounces of water.
    Dinner: Basically Chicken and frozen green veggies but sometimes baked pork chops or Fish (Cod, Mahi Mahi, Tuna)

Please feel free to comment. I have a decent amount of muscle on me....just covered in fat. I'm not looking to gain any size or strength on this diet. I'm strictly trying to get to the proper BF% before trying a cycle. Any suggestions?

Nickels326 is offline New Member
    BTW, I forgot to mention that I lift Mon, Tues., Thurs. Fri. and do cardio 6 days a week for 30min.

bmor is offline New Member
    Hi Nickels,

You will see more responses if you put up the marcos for your meals (ie Protien, carbs, fat, total calories)
    Also, read this post made by Damienm http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ead&highlight=
    You will see how to figure out your caloric needs and get a healthier diet going then the one you have now.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Yea post the macros. I think when you do you will realize your not eating near enough food. Your going to lose weight on this diet but you will lose a lot of lean muscle mass, which is completely unnesasary. Put it up and we'll straighten you out.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    At 30 +% bf, get cycle right out of your head for now.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you may be undereating

jtuner77 is offline Member
    you are way under eating IMO and you need to eat with more frequency. Also do not just focus on diet but also cardio and circuit or weight training to substain the muscle you already have and promote the fat you want to lose.

I would recommend either reading some of GBRICE's posts or PM'ing him. He help me tweak my diet that little extra bit to get down to 8% bf!

Your BMR should be about 1800 cals and you could add about 2-300 cals to that.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 05-12-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Thread Information