Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member

Looking for an alternative to dairy based protein.

I have been getting some slack towards my views on dairy based protein powder so Here check out this product i have been using for past few years and has worked wonders for my overall health and fitness and it is a clear choice in comparison to dairy based powders [

I am a firm believer in whole quality foods and I Eat organic due to the pesticides sprayed on fruits and hormones in meats and my previous digestive system problems but this protein powder is amazing the taste is not the greatest but the ingredients in it are pretty amazing just supplement with a great multi and your on a path to overall great health read the links I provided and tell me what ya think. I have quite a few of my friends and co workers that are in the fitness industry switch to this product and they swear by it and have not used a whey/dairy protein since hope it brings good things like it has me and my friends.

Gucks is offline Member
    u do know that there isnt a single scrap of evidence that eating "organic" food is better for you? and vet grade hormones in farming have been illegal is most developed countrys since the 80's man. unless ur in mexico or asia somewhere theres not going 2 be and steroids /added hormones in ur meat. **** sake man...
    Last edited by Gucks; 05-03-2011 at 10:58 AM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i wish there was a way to get like powdered steak protein.. that would be the best..

stay away from soy protein i have read evidence that it increases estrogen levels.. although there is a lot of questionable evidence going both ways on this.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    70 bucks for this stuff is a little steep

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i wish there was a way to get like powdered steak protein.. that would be the best..

stay away from soy protein i have read evidence that it increases estrogen levels.. although there is a lot of questionable evidence going both ways on this.
    muslce meds - carnivor is beef protein, but i dont think theres any real advantage of beef protein over whey protein :P

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    OP - Please remove the links. If you want to put the product name and c&p desription thats fine but the links need to be deleted - Thank You

Thread Information