6 Foot
    235 lbs
    23% BF
    3503 TDEE
    2260.85 BMR

Wake up: 4:30AM

Protein Shake 4:45AM

Job: 5:30AM-8AM

8:30AM - 1 Hour of Cardio (30 Mins @ a speed of 3.5, incline 15.0. Then I usually do 15 mins on the stairmaster and 15 mins on the bicycle.

10:15AM - 3-4 Egg Whites, Whole Oats Oatmeal (with Teaspoon of Natty PB, couple Blueberries) and Teaspoon of Flax Seed oil. 2 GNC Mega Men Sport

12:30 PM - Cup of brown rice, can of tuna, cup of veggies (peas and carrots) half cup of black beans. Sometimes I might swap the can of tuna for pieces of baked chicken.

3:30 PM - Protein Shake

6:30 PM - Can of tuna mixed with onions, cucumbers, little lettuce, and tomatoes.

8PM - average paced walk. Nothing extensive, just a regular walk around a lake. Not speed walking. 30 Mins.

After my walk I'll sometimes eat half of an apple, or maybe a protein shake. I usually goto bed roughly around 12:30AM.

Thats pretty much it. When it comes to food I really dont give a crap about taste and spices so in all my meals, I DO NOT add salt or spices to anything I eat during the day. I usually cheat on Saturday. On Sunday Ill eat the same diet I wrote above and ill go on the treadmill for 30 Mins @ a speed of 3.5, incline 15.0 with about 30 mins of swimming.

I'm not even trying to touch the weights right now. All I am trying to do is diet+cardio, so that I can lower my body fat down and then hit up the weights. Please critique and tell me what you think. I do not drink alcohol, however sometimes maybe once a week I might have a social cigarette (Yes, One cigarette in one week, not one pack, LOL).

If you have any questions feel free to ask.. Thanks to everyone!
    Last edited by ninthprince22; 05-09-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Are you only sleeping 4 hrs a night or am I reading that wrong.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Pretty much.. Sometimes I'll get to sneak a couple hours when I get back from the gym.. But there's nothing I really can do about it for these past couple of weeks.. I work two jobs :/

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I'm working now so I'll get back to you later if no one else helps, but your diet needs work.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22 View Post

Wake up: 4:30AM

I usually go to bed roughly around 12:30AM.

I'm not even trying to touch the weights right now. All I am trying to do is diet+cardio, so that I can lower my body fat down and then hit up the weights. Please critique and tell me what you think. I do not drink alcohol, however sometimes maybe once a week I might have a social cigarette (Yes, One cigarette in one week, not one pack, LOL).
    Two things you need to know;

1. You will NEVER attain your goals in fitness and/or BB with 4 hours of sleep.

2. You are assuming that cardio + diet alone is the optimal receipe for lowering BF and therefore not touching the weights. That is indeed a huge misconception.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    You definitely need to make sleep a larger priority. It will help if you list the macros (protein/carbs/fat) for your meals to better sort this all out, but it looks like you may not be eating enough.

Gucks is offline Member
    cant really fault ur food choices, i would say u need a casein shake/cottage cheese/lean beef b4 bed though. u need to get ur macros worked out and post them u though b4 any1 can give u proper critique. and as juicer said, not doing weights is no good. do at least 45mins of weights in ur day. if ur doing 1 hr of cardio thats a bit unnecessary, if u up the intensity and reduce the time so u can add high rep weights in it would make a good difference.

ur sleep is the first priority though, can u really not get to bed before 12:30? wht time do u finish work?

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Current work schedule:

Job 1: 5:30am to 8Am
    Job 2: 3:30PM to 11PM (get home by like 11:30-11:45, and usually am in bed by like 12:15Am)

Thread Information