FeelLegit is offline New Member

Loosing Fat its all about Calories?!

Stats:
    28Years old
    5'5Feet
    180Pounds
    14%Bf
    3cycles(no Tren Yet)

I mean if my daily calorie intake is 2000cals...and i ate 3 hot-dogs or pizzas or any kind of those junk foods you know and i dont go over 1500Cals from eating those things i will still lose Weight?! (just a question)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelLegit View Post
    i will still lose Weight?
    Possibly, but this question and the title of your post are 2 different things. 'Weight' and 'fat' are not the same thing. The composition of the weight you lose (i.e. bodyfat vs. lean mass) is what determines how you look.

So, you may lose weight with the example above, but I highly doubt you'd lose much if any fat. With the low/subpar protein intake, your body would break down muscle tissue to get what it needs. On top of that, the foods are really high fat - hormones would be all out of wack. Actually, it looks alot like a typical American diet - and look at the typical American these days.

I hope you get my point.

mj10 is offline New Member
    More like: It's all about macronutrients. If (for instance) 5 hot dogs gives you the the macronutrient ratio and calories you are looking for then that's perfectly fine. For health reasons though you should stick to a more traditional diet.

While cutting it's best to keep your diet stricter to maximize the amount of muscle you can keep.

To answer your question: Yes, you will lose weight and most of it will be fat.
    Last edited by mj10; 07-12-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Your posts are all the same ignorant moronic concept.

WTF are you on about?

Thread Information