Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ Ditto ...

Remember slow wins the race and usually slow means consistency.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    working on it.. i notice some shifts in my bod although the scale isn't moving much.. still need to look at the recipe section. 3rd doc visit this week scale said 175.. so that is down 1/2 ..
    no exercise today- just shots.
    food
    1.oatmeal with protein pwder, 1 egg 1 white
    2. protein pwdr, gren pwdr spirulina, dribose,vit mix, glutamine
    3. japanese yam, 1/2 chken breast, steamed spinach
    4. 2 egg whites
    5. 1/2 chicken breast, steamed spinach, tablespoon hummus- 1 garlic clove
    6. will be cottage cheese and fish oil
    triceps are sore from yesterdays workout. I need to work on pacing- slow is real got to go back to gym for 20 - 30 mins tomorrow or do the spartus work out..
    tired of spending so much on health... yet grateful for the big step of pushing back the epstein barr "active" anti body.. yippy!!

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    working on it.. i notice some shifts in my bod although the scale isn't moving much.. still need to look at the recipe section. 3rd doc visit this week scale said 175.. so that is down 1/2 ..
    no exercise today- just shots.
    food
    1.oatmeal with protein pwder, 1 egg 1 white
    2. protein pwdr, gren pwdr spirulina, dribose,vit mix, glutamine
    3. japanese yam, 1/2 chken breast, steamed spinach
    4. 2 egg whites
    5. 1/2 chicken breast, steamed spinach, tablespoon hummus- 1 garlic clove
    6. will be cottage cheese and fish oil
    triceps are sore from yesterdays workout. I need to work on pacing- slow is real got to go back to gym for 20 - 30 mins tomorrow or do the spartus work out..
    tired of spending so much on health... yet grateful for the big step of pushing back the epstein barr "active" anti body.. yippy!!
    Great to hear your bod is changing! And health? Priceless. Worth every penny. Glad to hear you are pushing back all of this....YIPPY!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    thanks... not out of the woods yet.. and still need to deal with my apartment.. wil be a busy day cleaning and moping ...still having issues from the dogs visit... : ( i would much rather use my energy at the gym but need to deal with home.. so heading out for coffee... and then working on the place.. docs say "take it easy " for a couple weeks while my body adjusts to new regime.... what does that mean "take it easy" there are some things i life a girl just has to do.. i can't afford a maid! and i need to keep up the gym.. so maybe i just keep working on traiing "lightly" with the weights for a couple weeks. yes health priceless --- lets hope it works.. and do you think i can write off the credit card bill .... call it default of the heath care crises.. i am lucky though i dont need to be panhandleing on the streets for a cancer treatment-- and i am managing to get better at making foods... yippy!!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    i notice some shifts in my bod although the scale isn't moving much
    ^ lmao...I hear ya lady! (story of my life lately lol) but its just as good I think after all our goals are to be happy in our own healthy skin and the scale cant tell us when we reach that -lol

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just dropping by to say hi and see how things were going with you Q!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    i notice some shifts in my bod although the scale isn't moving much
    ^ lmao...I hear ya lady! (story of my life lately lol) but its just as good I think after all our goals are to be happy in our own healthy skin and the scale cant tell us when we reach that -lol
    Happy in our own healthy skin-- yes.. thank you ;.. working on it and shutting out mainstream media's idea of " it all" good to hear from you !

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Just dropping by to say hi and see how things were going with you Q!
    gBrice-- thanks for stopping by--- i thought you forgot about me.. i am still eating cottage cheese per your suggestion...
    who is the little sweatheart in the photo?? Looks like a congradulations is in order!!!! I hope you are getting some sleep!

Blog Entries
    friday's food
    1oatmeal with protein pwder,blueberris and a handful of walnuts, 2 egg whites 1 egg.
    mopped floors twice and the power is still covering them.. (that was my work out for the day)
    2. protein pdwr, w/ grn pwder/ spiriluina. dribose, glutamine
    3 japanese yam.. ( i am loving these) spinach steamed and 1/2 chicken breast. 1 bit of hummus with fresh clove garlic (garlic is powerful, gives me energy and makes me feel really fulll.. .++ has antibiotic qualities and anti fungal and others i beleve.
    4. chicken pho.. i noticed there wasn't alot of chicken in the bowl.. so i added alot of cilatro and basil..
    5. high protein toast (5gms) with slight butter and cinnamon.. ran out of cottage cheese..
    6. small bowl of carrot ginger soup. a few slices of turkey..

strange food day-- strange day so much mopping.. we'l see what happens.. thanks

Sounds to me like garlic is great for you~

Your foods sound exotic....
    Author Unknown

gBrice-- thanks for stopping by--- i thought you forgot about me
    No way!

i am still eating cottage cheese per your suggestion...
    Good - and making a bit of progress towards your goal? I know you have some obstacles to overcome of course.

who is the little sweatheart in the photo?? Looks like a congradulations is in order!!!! I hope you are getting some sleep!
    Hehe, he's the reason it seems like i've forgotten about you - been in the hospital for the past week! He was born Monday - Matthew Christopher!

Last night was our first night home... sleepless but expected. I STILL got up and went to the gym this morning lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Sounds to me like garlic is great for you~

Your foods sound exotic....
    I guess i get bored easy.. exotic- that is funny..not as exotic as it used to be... spicy BBQ mambo sauce rib tips alternating with a mexican feast the next day.. .. but maybe exotic isn't helping to lose weight??? i need to make some shifts.

No way!

Good - and making a bit of progress towards your goal? I know you have some obstacles to overcome of course.

Hehe, he's the reason it seems like i've forgotten about you - been in the hospital for the past week! He was born Monday - Matthew Christopher!

Last night was our first night home... sleepless but expected. I STILL got up and went to the gym this morning lol
    GBRICE!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!! Hope all is well with Matthew and Mom?? Hope you get some naps.. I need to fine tune.. my food as i am having a hard time losing..-- I dont think my body can handle the am cardio without food.. I just did 1 and 1/2 at the gym... legs, back 20mins cardio and am wiped out-- i over did-- but it felt great being there.. i love that gym so many people are in really good shape- it is good motivation.
    I am open to any tweet ideas with food- and exercise- i need to slowly ramp up with the exercise- I got restocked with cottage cheese- yay! thanks

Blog Entries
    no wonder i am exhuasted .. it is after 4 and the only things i have had to eat today.. oatmeal with protein pwdr/blueberries pre work out.
    then worked out 1.5 hrs
    post work out... protein pwder, gren pwdr, w/ pwdr vitamin and d- ribose.. time for lunch..

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    carrot ginger soup

love this soup! miss this soup! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    carrot ginger soup

love this soup! miss this soup! lol
    hey couldn't find the pix....
    could one cupful do me in? it was the only thing i had in cabinet - since fridge was out of cottage cheese.. was gonna have another cup this afternoon with lunch-- I dont want to waste it?

OKAY- I HAVE A CHEAT CONFESSION-
    is it cheating if every nite i am having a piece of high protein toast, with a slight dab of butter- cinnamon (it is really good for you) and some agave nectar on top?? that is cheating-- but could that one piece of toast effect not losing extra pounds?? i have been having it with the cottage cheese.. and how much cottage cheese am i supposed to have? 1/2 cup or ???

so tonite i have decided i am going to have a "cheat meal.." mexian.. but will go lightly on portions and try to make the meat last for left overs-- i need to pamper myself. - or am in stuffn feelings?? portiion control helps or am i in denial? thanks

couldnt find what pix? are you talking about the pix of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heheheehe if so look no further http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5765737 its on the 1st page someplace.

If your counting macro and eating somethan thats not being counted, than yea thats cheating ya goof lol.
    Im gonna go all DR Phil on you for a min : best question would be...why are you having this food nightly but leaving it out of your food log hmmmmm lol. Were not gonna shun you for what you stuff in your face, so why hide it silly, your only cheating yourself and if it adds up to more macro than you want, just shift some food so you can still have it

I would go by what the cottage cheese container says is a serving (prob 1/2 cup)
    Mexican is a good meal, just vear away from the carbs and you'll be great!

^^^ hmmmm....I don't know as I could argue both sides~ Enjoy if need be, then hop back on....
    Author Unknown

Thanks for the congrats!!!

The toast you've been eating before bed is a bad idea. Toast (carbs, I don't care that it's high protein... probably incomplete/inferior protein), butter (fat), and agave - carbs in the form of pure sugar. All this before your most inactive time. I would definitely fix this asap.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the congrats!!!

The toast you've been eating before bed is a bad idea. Toast (carbs, I don't care that it's high protein... probably incomplete/inferior protein), butter (fat), and agave - carbs in the form of pure sugar. All this before your most inactive time. I would definitely fix this asap.
    This i can fix.. I can't fix what i just had for dinner.. mexian food.. i ate so much i thought my stomach would explode!! and then got a foot/body massage-- i felt like a marshmellow about to pop- was not a good feeling at all!! those binges dont feel like they used too..

thanks for the baby steps gbrice.. i am will cut out the toast - treat at nite.. only cottage cheese and the 2 fish oils for me!! i might have withdrawl..

"OKAY- I HAVE A CHEAT CONFESSION-
    is it cheating if every nite i am having a piece of high protein toast, with a slight dab of butter- cinnamon (it is really good for you) and some agave nectar on top?? that is cheating-- but could that one piece of toast effect not losing extra pounds?? i have been having it with the cottage cheese.. and how much cottage cheese am i supposed to have? 1/2 cup or ???
    "

If your counting your macros and leaving this out knowingly, than of cource its cheating, ya silly goose lol.
    The real question you may wanna look at is...why are you sneaking food to your self and not counting it?
    ... we dont care what you put in your face lol, were not gonna dump you just cuz what you eat or how your doing, and if you want it but wanna stick to your macros, you can just shift your meals around so it fits in; so what would be the reason to sneak?

I watched an eppisode of RUBY a while ago and it realy hit home for me, it may help you too chicka ccoud not find a link for it tho maybe you can Ruby season 3 episode 11 thinner child

Blog Entries
    good question sexy.. i dont know why i am being dishonest with myself.. maybe the ambian!! can i have something to blame??
    never heard of ruby.. not sure about macros-- not that advanced yet.. i need a new sweetheart.. or a new life..

NO! hahahaha you can not have something to blame chicka! Own it, evaluate it, fix it.
    *Im many things, but enabler I am not

give yourself the credit for keeping track of food and implementing others suggestions. even though you’re not listing your macros, you’re still basically following it when you subtract/add stuff to increase/decrease cals/protein/carbs/sugar....like you just did with the toast

Ruby was a show following a lady that was 700+lbs lose weight with diet & exercise over a year she reaches 320lbs and she as well as her fat friends all discover over the course of the year that being overweight a little or a lot, is all kind of the result of food addiction/ usually triggered by a trauma (sever, like molestation or less like a parents that didnt have great relationship) there are therapists/life coaches/detectives/fitness trainers/Drs/ nutritionists/support groups/pastors/ sleep studies ect. all in her life during the year long show that all point to ptsd/food issues. Anyway I love the show, has lots of great info and insights, therapeutic and inspirational I think.

Blog Entries
    Ruby sounds like my kinda show... I have heard of food addiction.. as well as recovering "drug addiction"" all from trauma... and stuffing instead of setting boundaries. .. is easier espically when i learned the boundaries i set as a kid were often ran over and violated-- no wonder i have issues .. I am trying to find a small used bicycle.. i miss being able to take my mtn bike out for a littel spin in nature-- someone stole my old one off the porch.. want's worth much-- do you know h ow much a freakn bike costs these days!! i can't believe it..!! i just want to get away and get some air.. ride the back and meditate.. i guess that isn't in the cards for 2day-- for me.. yes i will stop the toast at nite- and i now my "craving " will go away.. last nite i put cinamon on the cottage cheese.. ... i need to keep "taking it easy " as the docs say-- but still battleing the fleas that my neighbors dog left-- when does life ever get simple again? will it?? off to get out da house and look at a recycle bicycle.. for a cheap used bike ... a new toy-- i feel lucky i have enough energy to even feel like doing this--- yay.. count the blessings..

and i really want to paint.. just make a mess on canvas.. i need to spend more time "taking care of me" and less time taking care of my "photofriend/lover" that is leaving for 2 weeks and has an overnite visit with an ex...-- okay- i am trying to be "open minded" to this "poly" stuff.. but not doing very good-- what do they say.. keep the focus on myself.. and i am have set a boundary.. "NO - i wont spend the day with your before you go helping you get ready, and give you a ride to the airport late at nite- missing my sleep, and food schedule" -- first time ever i set this boundary!! she says they are'nt going to "" whatever" and she isn't intereested.. if she wastn interested she could have stayed at another friends house.. it is only one nite though that she is staying there.. and she told me.. "go find an old lover or new lover for yourself" -- so in missing my 13 year old canine companion that passed away last fall.. i am going to look for a bicyle.. i miss having a dog though... okay-- i have rambled on my whole life story--- ..... yikes!! but i am not eating doritos!! been good so far with food today-- but computer is having issues... everything flares up at once.. and i just want to run away to nature!!!

lol, yes I know how much they are, we mnt bike. I used to do jumps on the trails, but would wreck a bike every summer so I stopped being so extream, we got new mnt bikes each this year totaling 550.00after new year modles clearance sale prices and compare pricing for a week solid: Trex. plus I have a gel seat for my fat hieney, money well spent
    I also paint! (wow we have a lot in common chix) I have an easil and canvas but no more paints/brushes and those are effing pricey to replace...so on the back burner for now, but the cool part is that you can paint than repaint an entire diff thing ontop of it lol.

well done on setting boundries lady! I agree completly, h3ll if she's gonna go off an mess up the relationship you sure as h3ll shouldnt be expected to help her get ready to do it.
    your a better person than I, if Tiger ever said the words "go find a new lover for yourself" I would flip out! hahahaha and Im sure the words "I CAN GET A LOVER AT THE BAR IN A MIN. I WANT A SUPPORTIVE PARTNER FOR LIFE AND YOUR NOT IT SO PACK MORE THAN JUST AN OVER NIGHT BAG, CUZ YOU ARENT COMMING BACK HERE" lmao Im a beatch like that lol

Blog Entries
    just looked at a used bike for 300.. geeez no wonder people are stealn em right and left here.. !!! i can loan you my paints n brushes-- untill i have the willpwer to do it!! i miss the bike ramps-- did htat alot as a kid- sounds like you know how to have fun!!

i dont really have the energy to "find a new lover" although i pretend i do.. i just set and sulk- she in her own way is tryign to be supportive-- and i need to take care of myself.. truth is ..she is like my only family-- i feel realy alone here in the bay area... with my health and limited energy-- but i need to get over it-- and deal with the pain of being alone.. it is better than not feeling what i am feeling-- i think ? maybe? not sure? I need to learn to be more of a beatch!! ... i did start with one boundary though and 2nite have the womens coda meeting-- not the best place to look for "dates" but ... at least i wont be alone for 1.5hrs. and then come home and watch the tv (big kid babysitter)
    i wish i had the confidence to get a "lover at the bar in a min" i went to a womens p"poly" group and a couple of em seemed interested in me..but i didn't have it for them.. one said "your as cute as a button" but i just wasnt attracted-- i have an attraction addiction...like the food addiction but attracted to people that dont give me what i need? or better yet.. maybe they are giving me all i feel i deserve?? my old trainer said-- training helped her overcome her "low self esteem" ...sista-- it ain't workin for me yet!!!! i feel crazy today-- most be TOM on the way!!.....

awww scr3w that lady lol, you dont need the hassle of another gf to find/court/commit too, you just need to focus on you besides once your at your peek of life balance/happiness you will be amazed at all the people that are irresistibly DRAWN TO YOU, no hunting required hehehehe

I get the lonely part (I also have no family and dumped almost all my "friends" cuz they quite frankly weren’t up to par with my emotionally/physically/mentally healthy new life) and the alone time was liberating as well as later making all NEW friends that did fit my changing life & mind set. When you finally do make the tuff choice of setting yourself, emotional as well as physical health as the only priority in your life or worth your time, you will be amazed at your strength and beatcheyness lol

We all move at a diff pace, and your on track, thats all that matters, the rest will fall into place for you when your ready.
    And if it feels like Im being pushy, its cuz I am lmao...sorry, but Im the type of girl that well see a friend fall, laugh at them, than push them to their feet and tell them to stop the whining and hurry up just tell me to shut up when I annoy you. Really; say shut up- lol

for you <3
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    I appreicate your kindness and support- and strength and hope!! I will get through somehow.. somehow. and it is good to have friends along the way.. thanks for reminding me i am right where i am supposed to be!! i am exhausted!

Blog Entries
    food ..
    meal one oatmeal with protein pwder walnuts blueberries
    meal two 1 egg 3 whites
    meal three beef steamed spinach 1/2 sweet potato
    meal four protein pwder and water
    meal five cottage cheese 2 fish oils

^^^ are you eating enough? wondering....
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    good question..how can i tell?? last nite was over eat and today needed to force the food..
    not really sure how much i need to keep or burn?? and while going through this crazy rollercoaster--- i just need to make sure to eat soemthing and not too many of the "wrong things

Blog Entries
    monday
    meal one oatmeal with walnuts protein pwdr blueberries
    meal two pre workout.. turkey sandwich on really whole grain bread with lettuce mustard, tomato
    meal three post work out ... protein pwd, gren pwdr spiriluina, dribose, glutamine
    meal four 3 hard boiled eggs 1 white.. one apple
    meal five fish taco, without the shell.. 4 chips, 2tbs guacomole cabbage on the fish
    meal six will be cottage cheese 2 fish oils.

did you EVER think you would count chips? this is dedication girl!
    Author Unknown

^this!

Blog Entries
    food for yesterday wasnt' so goood. it was hard to eat. but i did the best i could
    1. oatmeal with the usual
    2. protein powder with the usual
    3. beans (pinto) and rice
    4. bananna
    5. tandori shrimp and 2small pieces of chicken cooked in saag.. about 1/4 cup of the saag and about 1/4 cup rice
    6. cottage cheese
    i guess it wasn't too bad but long period of time when btwn eating it was kinda wierd..

Blog Entries
    trying to get back on the band wagon.. it has been a hard week.. I still can't get rid of the fleas leftover from my neighbors dog-- i bombed the place twice and tried alot of other things-- vacuumed everyday untill vacuum broke.. then lungs got infected from some of the stuff I tired on the floors to make the go away.. (it ws suppsed to be safe for humans!) It got so bad in my place i had no choice but to spend the week with dating partner-- I did bring all my suppliments and food.. I was doing really well with food untill yesterday..and all i ate was a sweet potoate and 1 egg 3 whites for breakfast-- and that was after doing an hour at the gym the nite before.. TOM is on the way VVERY soon.. and dating partner is heading back east to see her family-- and maybe her new" date" (major meltdown yesterday) I need a plan.. either the fleas go or i need to go very soon.. while she is gone she is saying i can stay at her place dwtn SF.. pretty nice and close to the gym i like and has a hot tub... I can cook here and go to the gym ..my fav in sf or the gym in her building-.. but how do i deal with not knowing about her " date" on the 21st-- this stuff really triggers an unsettled spot in myself. Part of me wants to get all my things - including the photography tools (that she uses) and just cut her out- ... she is telling me her connection back east wont change anything- who knows.. is it TOM tripping me out or is it just that i can't do this? one thing i know is I need to keep workign on my food and my body-- I would love to find a place in SF..but not sure i can afford.. and oakland.. i feel ready to go- or at least that apartment.. proud to say though-- food was really good.. for quite a few days. - and i enjoyed cooking for myself and someone else and having someone to share meals with.. Now i just have to get through the next 2 to 3 weeks. I need a magic broomstick-- can i borrow one from you Slimmer? I need to be transpoted into a new level of emotional comfort. I dont want to let go of my "best friend/ family" but i may need to.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    life is tough sometimes and we have to find ways to deal with it. FLEAS, nasty little varmits! i would kick my neighbor's ass if he/she knew that his/her dog had fleas and brought them into my house. i would be pretty angry! i recently just moved cities and absolutely love it! i was lucky to have a friend who had an extra room so it made my transition really easy, plus, she is easy going. sounds like you need to get a hobby or do more with photography, or join some type of social group. i do understand the importance of wanting someone, i am in the same boat, looking for a keeper here. glad that you are enjoying cooking cuz its one of my fav things to do. just work hard at it and remember, consistency is the key!

on another note, its crazy how hormones get involved in all this with you women!

I have an extra broom for you anytime you need it so you can fly away and leave all the heartbreak behind.....I feel for you. I do. I wish life and relationships were easy. This is when you have to make sure you really take care of yourself and eating right is the first step and you are doing so much better than when you first started so recognize this and give yourself credit and try to keep moving forward as you soar towards a waiting new door which will open. Everything is for a reason. Everything. Let it happen.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    wish witchy words of wisdom slim-- and thank you too ragin. you are right.. i need a new hobbie.. i thought going to the gym was my hobbie . I am angry about thes especially when she denies it is a problem
    - i had done really well with my food earlier in the week.. the belly was shrinking- good exercise .. 7 small meals in a day.. then TOM comes and my head makes drama.. (it sucks what these horomones do) when i was taking T.. i didnn't have a period and my moods were alot more even..
    so yesterday.. thanks to TOM .. i had sweet potato and eggs.. i already said that but i think that is all I ate all day.
    today a bit better...tomorrow will be back on track..
    today.
    1. tuna sandwich
    2. protrin shke/ grn pwdr, dribose
    3 protein shake/ glutamine
    4 1/2 cheesburger 1/4 bun.. a few fries.
    5 cottage cheese fish oil

I noticed when i was away i missed logging my food in.. it felt like my day wasn't complete..
    back in my place after another flea bomb.. and still fleas.. looking at new apartment tomorrow.. i will leave it all and start fresh! maybe slimmer can send all us lonlies a keeper on a magic broom! thats my order for halloween... and someone that wants to eat in the same direction i am trying too..

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    wish witchy words of wisdom slim-- and thank you too ragin. you are right.. i need a new hobbie.. i thought going to the gym was my hobbie . I am angry about thes especially when she denies it is a problem
    - i had done really well with my food earlier in the week.. the belly was shrinking- good exercise .. 7 small meals in a day.. then TOM comes and my head makes drama.. (it sucks what these horomones do) when i was taking T.. i didnn't have a period and my moods were alot more even..
    so yesterday.. thanks to TOM .. i had sweet potato and eggs.. i already said that but i think that is all I ate all day.
    today a bit better...tomorrow will be back on track..
    today.
    1. tuna sandwich
    2. protrin shke/ grn pwdr, dribose
    3 protein shake/ glutamine
    4 1/2 cheesburger 1/4 bun.. a few fries.
    5 cottage cheese fish oil

I noticed when i was away i missed logging my food in.. it felt like my day wasn't complete..
    back in my place after another flea bomb.. and still fleas.. looking at new apartment tomorrow.. i will leave it all and start fresh! maybe slimmer can send all us lonlies a keeper on a magic broom! thats my order for halloween... and someone that wants to eat in the same direction i am trying too..
    this needs to be your lifestyle, not so much a hobby. i look at it this way now and hopefully, will never look back. meal 4, not so good unless it was planned. i am just nit pickin with ya! one thing that really helped me stay focused was signing up for a 5k race. now, i am not sure how your energy level has been lately, but i think you can walk 3 miles! LMAO about the keeper on the broom, i will take the blonde one in slimmer's avy, she can cast whatever spell she wants on me! keep your head up girl, and remember where you were a few months ago, and look at the progress you have made so far. we all have little things that get thrown in front of us, both good and bad, but it is up to us on how we deal with it both positively and negatively. keep logging in and watch the magic happen!

Blog Entries
    i weighed at the gym today.. it was down to 1

Blog Entries
    down to 173 on the scale.. heck maybe it was the scale!! .. lowest it has been in a while. cajun..my energy seems better (thanks for asking)-- although hard to say cause i have been out of my comfort zone.. when i walk on the treadmill i usually do about a mile.. i used to jog and then as a meter reading walking nonstop for 8 hours a day my feet got really bad plantar facitious... it is better now 7 years later.. but still need to be mindful.. but i am going out for a 20 min walk ..now.. and yes the food yesterday was not planned i was in a pretty bad state of "pms- self /dislike" and i didnt want to eat at all.. got good food for myself for later today and been good so far..

canjun .. hang in there.. she is just around the corner!! the magic will happen.. you are a great guy!

Thread Information