Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    Thanks RC and GGR I will check out the TDEE when i get my laptop back.. I am seeing changes in my bod and have lost another pound.. GGR i hope everything works out well for you... i am not sure what you mean by ds/full cs ...
    this is the big weekend and need to keep the focus on me-- as I can't control "her"
    thrusday
    meal one: i had to force myself to eat.. oatmeal w/blueberries then pp (50grms worth)and water.
    meal two: prework out: pp with dribose - grn pwdr
    WORKOUT chest about 35 mins then walked on treadmill 10.. was exhasuted
    post work outmeal 3: turkey sandwich on whole grain w/mustard-- grateful they sell these healhty fresh sandwichs at the gym.. they must work i see huge muscles at that gym!
    meal 4: steak and steamed spinach
    meal5 and 6 combo.. protein pwder, and cottage cheese..
    haven't been snaking at nite for a few nites!! yay! but not sure i am getting enough calories...maybe i will try to get to the tdee sooner than when the laptop comes back.
    thanks all!
    in bold, she means that her 'pups' are small D's to full C's, as in cups! hahahaha, i love boobies!

glad to hear that you are seeing changes, that's a sure sign that you are doing it! just stick with it and watch the magic happen. slow and steady is the key!

qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    in bold, she means that her 'pups' are small D's to full C's, as in cups! hahahaha, i love boobies!

glad to hear that you are seeing changes, that's a sure sign that you are doing it! just stick with it and watch the magic happen. slow and steady is the key!
    thanks for the education man!!
    it sounds painful! I am trying to get my pups to reduce a bit..but not sure doing chest exercises help..seems the older i get the bigger they get.. are they ever gonna stop growing? it must be an estrogen disorder ! and as a teen i couldnt wait to get em! just working to be happy with the bod i have-- not easy.. yet i am glad it is working better than before-- oh so glad!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    thanks for the education man!!
    it sounds painful! I am trying to get my pups to reduce a bit..but not sure doing chest exercises help..seems the older i get the bigger they get.. are they ever gonna stop growing? it must be an estrogen disorder ! and as a teen i couldnt wait to get em! just working to be happy with the bod i have-- not easy.. yet i am glad it is working better than before-- oh so glad!!
    thats the spirit!!!!!

Thread Information