Pipelinertx is offline New Member

Need guidance on fat loss

I have lost thirty five pounds in the past few of months from 300 pounds to 265 I'm 6' tall. My question is about a month ago I hit a wall and can't get below 265 I have changed my diet a couple times but nothing. I go to the gym but not as regular as i would like i have a very active job natural gas/oil pipeline industry right now I'm working 14 hour days 7 days a week. My question is would test get me over the hump lean muscle helps burn calories test raises matabolism in males I hear over weight people have to worry more about estrogen side effects from test can this be fixed in post cycle I tried Clen before just don't like the way it makes me feel like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I am very dedicated to my fat loss I'm not looking for the easy/quick way out just looking for help

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Firstly, welcome to the board, you've come to the right place for help.

Secondly, FORGET test and any AAS. This is not for you, not for a long time. Trust me.

Finally, post up a typical day's diet so we can have a look at your eating habits. Be honest. The more info you can provide, the better. Calories, fat/protein/carb macros for each meal, time of day for each meal, etc.

What about workouts? Do you do cardio? Do you currently do resistance training? I assume not based on your work schedule, but have to ask.

Breakfast- protein bar
    Snack- full bar
    Lunch- 5.5 ounce tuna salad 6 crackers fruit cup
    Snack- full bar
    Dinner- lean quizine

Not everyday but typical day of calorie intake average between. 1500 and 2300 calories a day
    When I do get to work out 1 mile on eliptical then weight training finished of with another mile on eliptical it seems pretty good to me the weight flew of at first and now nothing

But now the gym only happens once every couple weeks not near enough I know but work prohibits it 14 hours the 45 min drive back home to the gym

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Please reread my post. You've hardly supplied any info at all.

Breakfast 6 am 10 am and 3 pm snacks lunch at 12 and dinner around 730 or 8 the fat protein and all that I'm not sure of but I can count it and put it up tonight I know dinner I a little late but that's as soon as I get homeBibthink that's everything you asked

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinertx View Post
    Breakfast- protein bar not enough breakfast
    Snack- full bar need real food
    Lunch- 5.5 ounce tuna salad 6 crackers fruit cup crackers and a fruit cup? what kind of fruit? natural or pre- prepared?
    Snack- full bar NEED REAL FOOD
    Dinner- lean quizine REAL FOOD

Not everyday but typical day of calorie intake average between. 1500 and 2300 calories a day
    When I do get to work out 1 mile on eliptical then weight training finished of with another mile on eliptical it seems pretty good to me the weight flew of at first and now nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinertx View Post
    But now the gym only happens once every couple weeks not near enough I know but work prohibits it 14 hours the 45 min drive back home to the gym
    Gotta be patient as much improvement is needed. Please read the stickies and other threads. And please come up with some better food ideas for review.

You are not eating enough.

Congrats on your weight loss. How did you do that? how many calories a day and for how long?

Slow wins the race. Good luck~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information