xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member

Can't eat with Clenbuterol.

I've been on a 2500 calorie/day diet while taking Clenbuterol for about 10 days now.

It's very difficult for me to eat as the Clen has completely destroyed my appetite.

At present I'm cutting and doing a cycle of 300mg/week Testosterone , 120 of clen per day and 3 mg. of Arimidex per week.

I can force all the protein and fat down but I'm only eating 25% to 50% of my carbs.

I'm full of energy and my workouts are strong but no appetite. Should I continue on reduced carbs or find a meal replacement?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're cutting and running test, so it's not the worst thing in the world that can happen. Strange IMO, but not necessarily bad. How many calories would you say you're missing out on per day on average?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Last time I ran test alone I had to force myself to eat. It wasn't fun but if your going to put in the time and effort to run AAS then think of it as an obstacle between you and your goal.
    Last edited by im83931; 08-26-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: mispelling

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's weird I have a couple buddies who have had suppressed appetite from test (well they claim they have) but never heard of it from clen . Have you ran test by itself before of is this your first cycle?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    clen kills my appetite for sure i could skip 2 meals easy on it

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the input:

This is my first cycle. I've been under TRT for 10 years at 250mg, every 2 weeks so much less than I'm doing myself. I'm also taking 3mg. of ketotifen before bed.
    I have to make a correction to my original post; I am now on day 19 of my cycle.

When I first started the Clen the side effects were powerful: shaking, extreme sweating, insomnia, teeth grinding and no appetite. Now the side effects have greatly subsided except the appetite suppression.
    On my 2500 calories per day I'm missing 400 to 600 calories per day from not eating all my carbs. I'm never hungry and have tons of energy and haven't lost any strength in my lifts.

Thread Information