omegagboost is offline New Member

Question Cheap, easy to make good snatch/meal?

now here's the thing, I cant cook for my dear life and im looking for something that is really easy to prepare and is good. Basically right now I'll try what my bro is doing which is basically organic whole bread with all natural peanut butter and bananas along with raw milk.

theres also canned tuna with citrus and bread which im not a big fan of. Anything else I can do?

btw I dont really care about eating super clean or for cutting, I'm talking about something to bulk up and perform better thats all.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Try making chicken salad or tuna salad. Ill mix tuna or chicken, mayo, purple grapes(cut up), salt and pepper and either have it with whole grain bread or whole wheat pasta fortified with protein and nice size glass of milk.

sounds like a good idea but the problem is, I cant eat salad for my dear life lol! I just cant seem to eat it.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Omega...don't make a bigger deal out of cooking! I can't never! LOL!!! What I do is grill...grill everything...chic, fish, steak, asparagus, bell peppers...you name it, I grill it. I also cook once a week and put in air tight containers...which frees up my weekdays to workout. Get yourself some al foil, pam, EVOO and some spices and you are G2G!!

Thread Information