Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Kudos for posting. But alas, it's not very clear. You need your lighting source from the front rather than the rear. Try again but I'm thinking you may not be above 15%!
    Yea, terrible picture is terrible. I'll try and take another this evening. What % are you in your profile pic if you don't mind me asking?

Can't wait to get to my target % so that I can start a lean bulk!! Dropping sub 10 stone is slightly depressing but it's all good in the grand scheme of things... Hopefully the next time that I'm 151lb it will be at 10% bf still!!

I'm not expecting to have as good a week this week, I'm away for 2 days with work and I'm not sure about gym facilities - I generally refuse to stay in hotels without a gym but this trip was prompted by me so I can't be so fussy. I don't expect my eating to be 100% these days either but I'll keep it as clean as possible.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rya View Post
    Yea, terrible picture is terrible. I'll try and take another this evening. What % are you in your profile pic if you don't mind me asking?

Can't wait to get to my target % so that I can start a lean bulk!! Dropping sub 10 stone is slightly depressing but it's all good in the grand scheme of things... Hopefully the next time that I'm 151lb it will be at 10% bf still!!

I'm not expecting to have as good a week this week, I'm away for 2 days with work and I'm not sure about gym facilities - I generally refuse to stay in hotels without a gym but this trip was prompted by me so I can't be so fussy. I don't expect my eating to be 100% these days either but I'll keep it as clean as possible.
    My avi pic is taken about 5 days into a holiday. I reckon it was about 10% at the start of the hol. Never had it checked but posted it in the member pic section with my 'before' photo too.

Work get's in the way sometimes. Just do your best, take what you can pack with you and eat as clean as you can when ordering. Then get back on the plan as soon as you can.

Thread Information