mcmanus1806 is offline New Member

Could somebody make me a Hard Gainer Diet please?

Hi, im 17 and im a super hard gainer, ive tried everything from 1500kcal shakes twice a day. i also have tried eating every 2 hours (but not the right sort of food) i got to college so im kinda stuck with a lot of work so im not the kind to have a lot of time preparing food. i need a quick diet for every single day.

Could someone possibly create me a diet plan please, the only thing i dont ponentially like is peanut butter and onion (il et onions but not alot) i will buy anything you say in the diet as im desperate to put weight on. i am 17, 6ft 3 and weigh 64kg!

currently i eat

7am - 3 wheatabix
    9am - 4 sandwiches (jam and butter)
    12pm - Random lunch (which can be a problem because theres food that i dont neccesarly like)
    3pm - 2 400kcal Flapjacks or brownies
    5-6pm - Main meal usually chips, beans and Fish, Beef or chicken
    8pm - Large bowl of chocolate icecream
    10pm - 3 wheatabix

These are the only times i can eat in the day (due to being at college and work)
    Thank you so much in helping me to gain weigh (My main problem is im completely clueless to think of a good diet, i will basically eat anything) but please dont go over the top with thing such as 8 eggs for breakfast :L simple would be amazing as i really need this so much, i hate the way i look. not necessarly for muscle weight but even fat weight i just want to put on weight. Thanks!!!!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Before you get banned from being too youn make up a diet that has 6-7 meals each containing 60g carbs, 40g protein and 10g fat. Carb sources-oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa. Protein - lean meats, fish, egg whites, whey, casein, cottage cheese. Fats will come partly from your choice of carb and protein sources. Supplement fats with fish oil, nuts, seeds, rapeseed oil.

Train hard and heavy. ONLY do compound moves for low 4-8 reps. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, chins, shoulder press & dips.

Come back when you are 18 and good luck.

Thread Information