Whatsup dudes and dudettes, semi-new to these forums. Not much of a poster but this site is filled with tons of information and experienced users and I love eatin this sh!t up.

Starting up an intense diet and training routine to cut some of this flab i got goin, trying to harden it up and look more lean. I just recently got out of the military and have about a 6month gap before i start my fall semester of school, so whats that mean? perfect time to fully focus on the gym and reach my goals. I've been training all throughout my 4 years in the military and 4 years before that i played football and baseball. I'm very athletic and sports are my life.

I have read through the top cutting stickies and am pretty confident in the diet i have built. Just looking for some inputs so i can tweak it and make it even better then it already is.

(1)1pack oatmeal/1 scoop whey
(Workout) Cardio - 15mins HIIT, 30mins Low intensity
(2) 1cup liquid egg whites/ 2 whole eggs
(3) 6oz lean pro/veggies
(4) 6oz lean pro/veggies
(Workout) Weightlifting, 15mins HIIT
(5) PWO 2pack oat/3 scoop whey
(6) 6oz lean pro/veggies
(7) 6oz lean pro/veggies
(8) 1 scoop casein(before bed)

1930c 310p/90c/30f

my veggies consist of asparagus and broccoli because i can eat wheel-barrels of steamed broccoli and never get sick of it. Lean protein will consist of either tillapia, tuna, chicken, or ground turkey. Also i will adjust my diet and cardio intensity as time goes by and i see how my body reacts. This is my first few weeks cut and dry diet and cardio routine.

Inputs welcome, let's discuss, preeciate it fellas.