hey all, new to this website so just wanna introduce my self and say hello to all active members on this site . Anyway i need advice for weight lifting gains/ bulking up.

To begin with i recently gained a lot of mass in a 6-8 month period. went from 102 pounds to 138 pounds(i am only 5'7) in 10 months. increased my bench from 45 lbs to 185(currently , i rep it about 3 times no help). ANyway im asking what else i can do to go up in my excerises. Steriods are not a option for me considering my adolscentness and expense. I know diet is extremely important and i was wondering what do people suggest i could eat thats quick and healthy and high in protein . I tried canned chicken/tuna , but that honestly taste like shit and to high in sodium.

My usal diet consist of this:
7:00AM usally a bananna/milk
10:00AM: pbj+nutella sandwhich
1:10Pm Sandwhich (usally turkey on white bread :/)
5:00 PM: usally naother sandwhich with aprotein shake( after the gym)
8:00: dinner(last meal) chicken/fish, corn/potatoe, and green beans always.

Im mainly wondering what i could do to change my diet in order to lose some weight but maintain a high protein diet.

In addition im wondering what chest exersises to add/change, my workouts include:
Bench press: warm up with 85,than go up to 135lbs,15lbs5,175,lbsand finish with 185
Dumbell press/incline press(toghter): usally 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs, and 50lbs
Flys
Decline: (same weights as bench)
Incline 45lbs,65,and finally 85lbs)
Wide press grip: (180,225,270)
and finish off with dips.

Thats pretty much my chest work out im looking to change, as i no longer get any soreness from this workout and i fal like i can no longer go up. Thanks a ton guys =)

To conclude it, i am really just asking for help for what my diet should beand any workouts you recommend and any supplement that i could take that would give me an advtange( no steriods ).