Me and my fiance just bought one of those scales with the bf percentage on it and needless to say were not impressed. ive gained like 10 percent bf im at 32% and she is at 36% She just had twins a year ago and lost alot of her weight she's the weight she was before getting pregnant, my question is we need some schooling on when and what to eat. Im 6'4 250 pounds she is 5'4 137 pounds. I go to the grocery store and just look around trying to think of healthy stuff neither one of us is a great cook, so i bought some frozen boneless skinless chicken to put in the over and eat through out the day, i was looking for tips on what else is a quick good meal to have should i get protein bars and if so should she eat them also? My plan was to start going to the gym and instead of doing heavy lifting do cardio for about 45 minutes and that heart rate calculation of 220-age and so on, then lifting weights in high reps for her also. I dont know if im being to vague on what im looking for but we would both like our bf percentage down to around 15% because were getting married this year and no one wants to look back at wedding footage and be embarrassed. thanks in advance.