innerg is offline Junior Member

Post Melting Body Fat: Going From 27.7% Down To 5% In 6 Months.

Hi-
    I wanted to post my diets (and work outs) that I get every week (well most weeks)
    The reason that I do this is that I have paid to have them created for me and I hope that..

1. You could all give me your input.
    2. I can track and tell you my progress every week like a log.
    3. It will keep me accountable. (My goal is to lose 1% a week or more tell at 5%bf)
    4. If anyone else wants to use them I paid $55 a week to have them made for me. Save you some cash =)

So far I have got about 5 weeks done.. I did have a surgery that put me out for 2 ½ months and now I’m back on so you will see some of them are not congruent that’s why. Also I have cheated like a little pansy so it’s time to get cranking thus this post.

Start of Program Stats: (Started 10/27/2011)
    • Height: 6.1
    • Weight: 264.8
    • Body Fat: 27.7%
    • Fat Mass: 73.35
    • Lean Mass: 191.45

You will see stats weekly like this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats.PNG 
Views:	452 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	119839

I am doing this because I want you ALL to KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE!!!! LOL

* Please chime in and help out if you can. But please don’t high jack my thread with Bull shit and smart ass comments or fighting. Debate and opinions are cool and no problem.
    But if it doesn’t serve then don’t say it please.

I will post pics before's and along the ways
    Last edited by innerg; 01-28-2012 at 07:46 PM.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I were you I would set a more realistic goal for yourself. 27% to 5% in 6 months??? I don't think you should get your hopes up. I would shoot for 12-15%. It's very very difficult to cut fat sub 10%. I'm on a very strict diet and and have more support than most people in this forum and in 12 weeks my goal is to cut fat by 5%. Not trying to be a dick and I wish you the best, but I don't see this happening.

Post Week #1 Diet,Work out, and Cardio

Ok this is week 1.
    I lost 1.7% Week 1

IT was super hard for me the first week to down breakfast like that. I rarely ate in the mornings before.

-Meal Plan-

Name:	Meal plan week 1.PNG 
Views:	817 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	119840

-Workout-

Name:	work out week 1.PNG 
Views:	596 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	119841

-Cardio-

Was

Mode anything
    Intensity 65-75 %
    HeartRate 135-139 HR
    Duration 60 min
    Frequency 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    If I were you I would set a more realistic goal for yourself. 27% to 5% in 6 months??? I don't think you should get your hopes up. I would shoot for 12-15%. It's very very difficult to cut fat sub 10%. I'm on a very strict diet and and have more support than most people in this forum and in 12 weeks my goal is to cut fat by 5%. Not trying to be a dick and I wish you the best, but I don't see this happening.

Hey slfmade I for sure understand were you are coming from.. I just have has 4 buddies all do this plan and all got there. I will post some befores and afters of them. If I did not know them and watched it happen I would have called Bull shit as well LOL.

Unless they're holding a newspaper with the date on them it's gonna be hard to convince me that anybody can drop 28% bf in 6 months. Now if you were saying you could drop from 40% to 12% I might be able to believe that. But I know how hard it can be to drop below the 10% mark. I'm REALLY hoping that you prove me wrong as this would be an awesome thread to show all the people that come on here with High BF%, but I really have my doubts. Sorry bud

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

Cool Ill do my best. like I said I watched it happen live if you well. Ill post everything that they and I am doing.

hey can I not post excel files? trying to find the best way to post this all clean... pdfs it looks like I can Ill have to edit them all. (my name)

Can't post excel files. You can post screen shots of the file though. When are you starting all of this?

I started already. I have 4 weeks i want to post right now. trying to post them clean.. Ill test this PDF

Testing sorry for blowing up my own thread LOL Ill try and delete all my tests. working out the tech side of it all
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by innerg; 01-28-2012 at 09:17 PM.

I would go out and buy a newspaper tomorrow and post a picture of yourself holding it so we can see the front page article. This way IF you hit your goal nobody will be able to call bullshit. And I would be the first to do so without a newspaper pic. Use a national newspaper so everyone will know the day it was purchased.

P.S. I don't like some of the food choices in your diet. It's nothing I would have paid 55.00 for.
    Last edited by slfmade; 01-28-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Noticed the "Actual" Macro Split

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i can barely read the diet but it looks like carbs r 49% and pro is 38% and fat 13% ?

cutting on 300+grams carbs?? and 200someth grams of protein and ur gonna drop 1%/week for 26 strait weeks?? doubtful..id be surprised if u didnt gain weight.. what is that like 2650 cals?

good luck bro..

ya hang tight I will have to start a new thread once I get the tech PDF part figured out. That way you can read them.

yes News paper NP. this will be fun

Week 1 Meal plan 3snag.pdf

test 2

ignore all this guys just trying to make my PDFs clear. Ill start a whole new thread once I get the pdfs clear.

ok I re did it all see this link ---- > http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5881070

this thread is dead now

vigilante_inc is offline New Member
    Like the others said you're going to have a very hard time dieting once you get into the lower BF%'s especially if youve already been dieting for months when you do get there. Not that you cant get there, but 6 months might be a very hard to attain goal.

You didn't tell us. Are you taking anything supplement wise. I only ask because the only time I've ever seen people drop weight that quickly is when they start using thyroid medications. but usually they end up looking like skeletor if they werent also using some gear because that stuff just takes weight off. Muscle fat whatever it doesnt discriminate.

I am using TRT 200mgs a week. I could clen once it makes since. was told that tell im at 13% it would not matter?

oops I thought this was the new one. I should not have responded to it.

its all moved to here now ---- > http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5881070

this thread is dead now
    Last edited by innerg; 02-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Abcd
    Last edited by EASTCOASTKID; 02-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.

ok I re did it all see this link ---- > http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5881070

this thread is dead now

lets not post on this one any more. go here -----------> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post5881070

this thread is dead now

Thread Information