Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Guesstimating your bf in the 20's I think a 2000 cal diet will be about right. You have made Some great losses already though so why do you wish to change it?
    Just to mix up my meals some days.... I subbed out some chicken for extra lean ground bison, which actually brings my caloric intake down. Today I went back to normal cause I only bought enough bison for 1 day, but will buy some more this weekend. I'll juggle the days back and forth. so between 2060cal and 2220cal depending on the day.

Thanks for the input and encouragement!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Good progress bert! I know its hard to be patient esp in the beginning but ur doin it man!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Agreed. The beginning is the hardest, but after 3-4 weeks of actually seeing your body change...well, that's all the motivation you need!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Good progress bert! I know its hard to be patient esp in the beginning but ur doin it man!
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    ^^^Agreed. The beginning is the hardest, but after 3-4 weeks of actually seeing your body change...well, that's all the motivation you need!
    I agree as well.... thanks guys... can't wait to see myself by the end of April and compare it to my first pics

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    What do you guys think about me changing up my macros to this.

Meal 1 - 800cal 23.5f/79c/85p
    Meal 2 - 700cal 30f/56c/55p
    Meal 3 - 560cal 16f/15c/95p

Total - 2060cal 69.5f/150c/235p

Still Calculating my TDEE at 3500.... do you think that mu intake is too low??
    just getting to your thread and we are doing a similar diet. i try to cycle my carbs and it helps when i actually do it. i love the IF way of eating and you will also. as of now, i eat two big meals and have a small meal before i lift in the evenings. looks like you are on the right track and we are all here for support! its grinding time!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    How's the bison? Does it taste similar to beef?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl
    How's the bison? Does it taste similar to beef?
    Yup. Tastes exactly like beef. I'll definitely eat it again. I recommend you try it.

Yeh i think im gonna try some bison.. Gonna have deer burgers in a couple weeks..

Okay.... so lets just say I fell apart last week and this weekend... I haven't been in the gym in a week and slipped on food a lot.... I am not making excuses here cuz I don't do that.... but there were 3 days last week where I ate my first meal at 11:30am then didn't get a chance to eat again till 9pm.... I snuck a protein bar in the middle of the day, but that was 3 days in a row... so I ended up stuffing myself at 9 and 10pm at night each day.

In the end it seemed to work out though, probably because even though I stuff myself late at night I was still only getting like 2000 cal each day. I lost 3lbs and down to 233.... not bad for a ****ed up week and to be honest this one is not looking any better... I have to hire another person at work to take on half my work load just so I can get back to normal, normal being working 60hrs a week, plus working on my business at night.

FML I have to get this on track!

I am going tyo start working out at night time around midnight. How should I change my IF diet to work best for this.... I just don't see myself finishing eating at 7pm... doing a workout and cardio then falling asleep at 2am on an empty stomach.... Any input??

C'mon Bert - Gotta get back on track!!! You wanta look good in that tux!!! It always helps me to constantly think about my goal. I know that I'm gonna have to take off my shirt the first week in May (going to the beach), and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna look my best! So get your ass back up on that horse (That's an expression....I'm not calling you a "mountie"....LOL)

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Had a bad week, get up dust yourself off and get back in. We are all wit ya.

come on now bert.. dont make me have to sick ernie on u !

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    C'mon Bert - Gotta get back on track!!! You wanta look good in that tux!!! It always helps me to constantly think about my goal. I know that I'm gonna have to take off my shirt the first week in May (going to the beach), and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna look my best! So get your ass back up on that horse (That's an expression....I'm not calling you a "mountie"....LOL)
    I know the expression but never would I have thought about Mounties... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Had a bad week, get up dust yourself off and get back in. We are all wit ya.
    I know.... I can get back on diet, no prob. My WO and cardio is gonna be tough.... Thats why I'm switching to Late nights, just don't know how to switch my meals around or if I should.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    come on now bert.. dont make me have to sick ernie on u !
    I will fvck Ernie right up

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    I am going tyo start working out at night time around midnight. How should I change my IF diet to work best for this.... I just don't see myself finishing eating at 7pm... doing a workout and cardio then falling asleep at 2am on an empty stomach.... Any input??

right now, i fast until about 12-1230pm everyday and eat until about 8. what works best for me at the moment is having a protein shake or quick snack right before my evening (630-ish) training session and then just stuff my face afterwards. the hard part is still the morning, where all i do is think about food until 12!

Have you considered running any stims for appetite suppression? I know it helped some with 405

that it did! but i suggest only take them when needed.. only takes like 30mins to kick in .. theyre wearing off after 2 weeks..

Stims never work with me... I've done ECA stacks and used OTC supps and shit... Just doesn't help. I'm getting back on track with diet here but my WO and cardio are going to suffer for the rest of thise month. Hopefully in April (if I find the right person) I will have someone to help me with my work which will give me more free time to get to the gym.

I was at the Doctor this weekend, and I hate doctors, but even he said I need to relax... my eye has been twitching for the majority of the day for the last 2 weeks and doc says its serious stress related and he is suprised I haven't had a break down... little does he know nothing can make me break down. I gotta chill out trying to do too many things at once... my body is just not priority #1 right now... I do however need to lose another 20lbs in the next 2-3 months... I can do that throught diet and some moderate exercise, but I will not be able to perform the transformation I was thinking of until next year.

I appreciate all the support and will still keep this log running and update my pics.... I'm just not going for a hardcore body transformation yet... Thanks again for the support, even if I'm being a bit of a bitch!

Well, that's a bummer. Good Luck with everything...

Hey Bert hope all is well. Now stop playing games and get back in here.

Oh man... I could make excuse after excuse as to why I failed. I am just not mentally ready to do this with my current schedule. I am gonna stick around the forum though and do what I can to stay somewhat in shape until I can focus hard on diet and training. Looks like I'm gonna be a little chubby at my wedding, but I do fit perfect in my tux that I had made for me, so that's good.

Thanks for all the support and help. I only hope I can offer the same for others over the next months.

go check out the Nark Challenge in the workout threads. the workouts only take around 20 minutes to do. i bet you snooze more than that! do what you can in the meantime bert and congrats on the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    go check out the Nark Challenge in the workout threads. the workouts only take around 20 minutes to do. i bet you snooze more than that! do what you can in the meantime bert and congrats on the wedding
    Thanks, I'm gonna go check it out.

Hey Bert, Glad to see you are back posting at least. We all have our times when we just can't seem to get it together. Hopefully the stars will align for ya. So you are getting married? My condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    Hey Bert, Glad to see you are back posting at least. We all have our times when we just can't seem to get it together. Hopefully the stars will align for ya. So you are getting married? My condolences.
    Lol. I actually can't wait to get married. I know everyone says this but we are actually perfect for each other. We'll be fine, I promise.

I was joking. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    I was joking. Good luck.
    I know and thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    There he is!!!!

Mate just keep working out and eating as healthy as you can for now. Have an amazing wedding and honeymoon and come back when ready.

We'll be here still to kick your ass!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information